My incomplete family

Chapter 15: My incomplete family

In a hospital's mandir-

Papa! 

Little khushi sniffed sitting in a corner, cling to herself  with her both palm covering her face.

''I miss you papa, I miss you so much..please come back to me..'' She cried her heart out and scolded to DM with her back facing her.

''I will never talk to you..nebel..nebel..you bad bad...I am sitting in mandil that doesn't mean i came here for your support..no..no..noo..I can stay katti until you give me back my papa'' Khushi who stood few inches away stared at her astounded. A sweet smile  involuntarily curved across her features seeing her antics.

''Kya soch rahi ho, Meera?'' (What are you thinking, Meera?) Came a serene voice leading her to carry gaze to view the person. She get stunned as her own shadow visible to her in the form of khushi.

''Who are you?'' She went speechless.

''I am khushi. How can you forget me?''

What rubbish. Khushi had died long time back. What do you want? Get the hell out of my sight. I SAID OUT! She shouted but when she didn't disappear, anger rose upon her making her worse. She turned to leave when her hand been held by her shadow.

''Running is not the solution. Look at this girl. She is just like me. Like you. Like the real person you are. Don't live in dilusional world. You have a beautiful future ahead

She laughed.

''Beautiful future? Are you kidding me. My future died the day when he..let's not talk about that my so called past. I moved on so you better get out..''

''That's the main reason I came here to show you mirror. You are Khushi, your mumma's Khushi, a beautiful soul who have a beautiful heart and it still beats for someone..''

Stop it just stop it..I HATE THAT MAN..I HATE EVERYTHING RELATED TO HIM. (She closed her ears with her both hands and shook her head) I hate that foolish khushi who got nothing other than pain and betrayal from her loved ones.. I HATE HER.. I HATE HER..SAMJHI TUM..JUST GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT..

''Why are you shouting'' A soft melodious voice hit her making her inner heart clenched and she hugged her tight.

''Ahh..cholo mujhe..'' Little one struggles brought Khushi back to her senses and she switch back to her arrogant mode.

''What is your new drama now? Who told you to step out your room. STUPID GIRL HAVE NO SENSE! Her tiny face filled with tears by her tone.

''Now stop your acting. There is no-one here to see your performance. If you ever dare to go against me i give you a slap. Now what are staring me. Speak you dammit..''