My lifeline

Thank you so much for your votes and comments on previous update. Here is the next chapter.

______________________________

Chapter 46: My lifeline

''No..No..No..'' Khushi retaliated and turned her head sideways when Aman bring food near her mouth to fill her empty stomach. ''I want to meet him..please please please..Just once..Anju apne pati ko samjha na..tu toh janti hain na main Apne Arnavji se kitna pyaar karti hu..mujhse usse milna hain'' (Make your husband understand Anjali. You know na how much I love my Arnavji..I want to meet him) She said, getting restless and insisting Aman and Anjali to allow her to meet Arnav.

But Anjali stays numb. She stiffened her sob. Aman signs her not to let out her emotions before Khushi.

''Arre why are you getting emotional. Don't worry. Once I will meet him firstly I scold him and then make Brother-sister patch him. Nothing will happen to your brother. I am here na..'' Said Khushi, wiping off her tears who sat next to her and urged her to smile. Anjali fake a smile.

''Now let me go to him..'' She prepares to move but Aman stop her.

''Khushi, why are you behaving like your kid. Do you want to meet your lover with this dull face..he will runaway..''

''He won't dare. He can't get rid off me so easily. I will lock him up if he dares to look at another woman this time. I turn into Meera Shergil and bite him..'' Khushi burst into laughter but seeing their sad faces, she felt odd. While they are trying to act normal which does not go well for her.

''Is everything Alright?''

''Haan Khushi. Sab thik hain. (Everything is fine.) Said Anjali breaking the silence, acting normal.

''And Chahat. Where is she?''

''At home. She is insisting a lot to come to the hospital. Somehow Ananya and Ishita are diverting her mind on other things.'' Replied Anjali.

''Okay!''

For a moment Khushi spoke nothing when she heard Ananya's name. She has no idea how to react and what to say.

Should I say sorry to her? How will I face her? Ananya is my sister, no one can change this fact. I should meet her and say sorry for my behavior.

But knowing her affection for Arnav made Khushi think for a while.

Does she still love him? Khushi thought but brush off those unwanted thoughts. She look at Aman softly.

''Aman'' She held his both hands pleading for him to allow her to see him once. ''I promise I will not trouble him, I will look at him from outside..'' She pinch her throat promising him. ''I can't live without him. Due to my stupid ego I had wasted 5 years without him but not anymore. He needs me the most. I feels he is calling my name..''

''Okay I will allow you to go out of this ward once you finish this breakfast..'' Anjali look at Aman in denial as she knows he mixes one sleeping pill in it.

''Sach..'' Her eyes shine with sparkled joy. Quickly she started stuffing the roosted toast in one go. ''I am done now..let's go..'' Desperately, she sat in an upright position, ready to go. Anjali came for her help. She held Khushi for support as she is quite weak and unable to walk without support. There is a big smile on her face as she gets down from bed and started walking slowly.

''Arnavji Apki khushi aa rahi hain apke pas..'' (Your khushi is coming to you) Khushi mumbled to her heart. No sooner her head began spinning and she dropped back on the bed.

''Khushi..Khushi..'' Anjali patted her cheeks.

''Don't worry she is just unconscious'' Said Aman plainly.