Fire and Ice combo

Chapter 9: Fire and ice combo

Arnav's POV-

I felt like my heart will explode anytime. Her voice- I never forget it in my life and today it hit me again. I desperately search my eyes to reach her but being trapped in a crowd. Crossing some distance, I somehow reached near a lady whose voice resemble like Khushi or I say, it is HER. She is standing exactly opposite to me facing her back shouting and screaming at a manager.

Getting a close view, I realized it is khushi- my khushi but the way she is accusing and using bad language I highly doubt as my Khushi never behave rudely to anyone. But another voice came from inside and compel me listen what my heart says. Definitely not again i will repeat the same mistake by listening to my brain over what my heart felt. I still remembered last time i supressed my emotions of my heart and let my brain takeover the charge. Eventually I had lost my love.

My eyes filled up and my legs turn clammy. The pain arise inside me recollecting all her suffering and plights.

I always make fun of Khushi's sentiments and specially her unbound faith on devimaiya but today Arnav singh raizada wanted to believe to her DM magic and power of saving her biggest devotee. She make impossible things possible by saving my khushi- my love- my world. In some corner my heart, I felt an unknown satisfaction finding her at last but other side same heart accuse me. What will I face her?

Does she recognize me? What if she face memory loss or some trauma after that incident. Stop it Arnav! Stop thinking negative. My khushi never forget me. She loves me a lot. I know her. Her heart beats only for me. She can't stay a second without her Arnavji. Her heart is as soft as wax. It will take time to heal her but i know my khushi never stay angry for long and when she will see her daughter all her sorrows vanished.

But what disturb me the way this lady shouting at manager unnecessary. My khushi never hurt anyone. I brush those thoughts off and smiled waving my hand to my little khushi who is asking me in sign language what I'm doing there. I ask her to wait for a while and enjoy her lunch. Turning back to Khushi, i waited her to finish as she seems in call.

Till now both haven't seen each other. But Arnav felt her presence already. 

My quickened heartbeat gave me indication my true love is standing right in front of me. This wait is killing me. I can't have any patience. I just want to hold you, Khushi.

She is my fragile doll who get emotional on little things and when she realized she became a proud mother of a cute princess who is exact copy of her, how happy she will became. She always dream to have a perfect family and i will give her everything she had ever desire. Least did he knows all her desire and ambitions died that fateful night. The night she saw him in another women's arms. Khushi Kumari gupta soul and body died witnessing the betrayal of Arnav singh raizada and she rebirth again with new identity and new name who has no mercy and feelings to those who ditched her.