Game plan

Chapter 14: Game plan 

A white ambulance halted and a patient has been taken to the hospital on a stretcher urgently. Seeing his condition, it is difficult to say whether he will survive or not. Blood was oozing out from every pore of his body making him difficult to breathe. A wardboy esquire about his identity to the person who brought him but got none. An unknown lady who saw him lying on a street in vulnerable state, brought him to hospital quickly. At present his body is lying lifeless in a corner on a stretcher while passerby looking at him.

The patient is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada. He is subconsciously loosing the battle to fight in this world.

''Please admit him immediately. What are you waiting for?'' Lady requested to doctor looking at him bleeding heavily .

''Inform his family first and complete the formalities of hospital.

''I don't know who is he. I found him on accident spot so brought him.'' Lady replied politely.

''Then I am Sorry to say I can't admit him. This is a police case. You need to wait for them to arrive.'' Stated doctor and move to go while she followed him.

''What kind of inhuman person you are. Look at his condition. He will die if he won't be admit on time. I will take his responsibility. Please start his operation..''

''Try to understand mam, it is hit and run case. If anything happened who will be answerable. I can't help you. You have to wait till his family members arrived. Please take a seat.

After lot of arguments doctor somehow got convinced and ready to start his treatment only when she was ready to fulfill all the formality for humanity sake. He had got lot of inner injuries and need proper surgery. Total amount of the bill is about 10 lakh. When she register the rate, she went bewildered. From where I will pay such a huge amount? She have no idea. However this women decided to go to police station and file missing report for that unknown man whose life is in danger.

It's been 2 days she was searching for that patient and trying to contact them but got no information. Hospital authorities gave her last few hours duration to pay the bills. Unknown to her, his small family- mini and mega Khushi were being so close to him he ever imagined. They were residing exactly in a ward next to him.

~~~

With her closed eye, little Khushi joined her hands and looked up.

'' DM, Why you're playing playing hide and seek with me. I know I always trouble you but that doesn't mean you will punish me like this. This is ramanchi..'' She made a face and then glance back at Khushi who is sleeping beside her.

''See how aunty sleeping selling horse. No one cares for me..no one.''She complaint to her best friend asking quick answer from her.

''How can you snatched my papa from me? Where I will find him? Give me some indication please please!!!!!!!!'' She pouted sadly and tears streaming down her face reminiscing the golden days with her papa..