Danger

Chapter 80: Danger

Adjusting the strap of the gown on the shoulder, Khushi hesitantly appeared in front of her husband.

His heated gaze roamed over her divine beauty, it was passing current all over her body. She tickled a fringe of hairs behind her ears and looked sideways. To say her heart was racing would be an understatement. She is more than nervous. Most importantly, the dress he gives her to wear is so revealing that it hardly covers her chest. The wave passes through her skin and makes her shiver. The weather outside is too cold but the heat generating through his intense gaze causes her legs to wobble.

Sensing her discomfort, he came around and pulled her for a hug.

"My wife is looking sexy and hot" He whispered into her ears and then kissed her cheeks seductively. His hand travelled toward her bare back and reached to the single strap attached to the gown.

She pushes him away.

"Don't touch me you monster and dare you look at me like that."

"Why?" Smirking at her, he asks and then makes an innocent face.

"Nothing?" She gulped hard and tried to steady her heartbeat.

"Does anything happen when I look at you?"

"Nothing happened to me" She turns back hiding her face and places hand close to her chest in order to calm her rapid heartbeat.

"Look at me" She shook her head in denial.

"I want to see my wife."

"What kind of dress did you choose for me?" He smiles, noticing her shyness. Reaching her , he held her hand from behind and held it in a way calming her.

"Relax my love. There is no-one around except me."

"That's the main problem"

What? He turned her back instantly. "So you want another man to look at you"

"No..I..didn't..mean..it.."

"Of Course you mean it. This is what you said" His tone is high.

"Shut up Laad governor. Don't start again."

"It's you who always start the fight." She opens her mouth in O-shape by his accusation.

"What a liar you are.." She punched him. He smirked inwards since he diverted her attention into other things. Now she is no-more uncomfortable around him.

"Stop staring at me and let's go. I am hungry"

"Have patience darling. Why so desperate for our romantic date."

Currently they are driving in the car. But his eyes were all on her. She lost count how many times he steals glances at her.

"Didn't you like my choice?"

"Of Course I do. Your choice is me. But.." She gasps as she feels his finger trailing on her exposed skin. His touch is passing the flame of desire over her body.

"Arnav stopped it and focused on driving. I am already very.." She adjusted her strap back in place to hide her navel from his hungry eyes.

"This gown is so revealing. I am not comfortable"

"Come on darling. Except me, who is going to see you like this." She bit her lips out of nervousness. That's it. He hurriedly parked the car in an isolated place and pulled her into his lap for a passionate kiss.

"Damn you crazy woman. Dare to bite them. They are entirely mine"

He put an incredible pressure over her mouth and gave her mouth to mouth kisses over her juicy lips. Sucking her saliva, he licks them hungrily. Wrapping his arms around her, he plasters her tender body to his completely. He was going mad with desire. Khushi immediately reciprocated him. Their lips moving against each other hungrily. Both lost the track of time till how long they stayed like this kissing each other passionately.