Teaser

After seeing so much demand and love for this story, I accepted your request and going to give a small teaser for next chapter. Please don't beat me after reading it. Some of you, find it silly or unrealistic but this is how i portray little baby, Chahat.  At present she is unaware about her mother and it must be interesting to see what role she will play to reunite her lovable parents.

                                                                           Teaser: Detectivegiri

Her grip tightened around his waist and next moment he was pulled against her leading him to lay flat over her, on her bed

Her grip tightened around his waist and next moment he was pulled against her leading him to lay flat over her, on her bed. His eyes widen as he felt her warm lips against his cheeks.

Arnav: Stop it! Khushi! Someone will come..

Khushi: This should be my dialogue laad-governor..

Arnav: Koi aa gaya toh.. (What if someone will come)

Khushi: Ane do (She replied Smacking another mind numbing kiss to his right cheeks before few giving a love bites to his neck. She move little down and about to claim his lips when he placed his finger over her lips.

Arnav: Khushi please don't do this..you will regret later.

Khushi: You become so unromantic.. I hate you.. (With that she began to hit him on his chest until he grab her both hand. Turning toward her back, he pinned her down and move on top of her drowning in the depth of ocean.

He stare at the deep hazel eyes which were enough to pull him like a magnet. A slightly possessive and dark Asr taken over him. And now all he wants is to be with her.

Hey devimaiya! Yeh shab kya ho laha hain.. (What is going on here?) Little baby who witness everything from her naked eyes hiding under the cupboard, immediately close her eyes. She will faint any moment after this. 

 At this moment she was about to receive a heart attack. She don't know how to react viewing the scene she least imagined. Her innocent mind couldn't able to understand it anything.

A sudden jealous arose her when she heard her Papa saying 'I LOVE YOU' to the women she dislikes the most.

HOW DARE PAPA SHAY LOVE YOU TO HITLER AUNTY..I NO SHARE MY PAPA WITH ANYONE.. 

A possesive roar burst and her anger was about to explode.

Chahat:  I know she is beautiphool like me, but that doesn't mean i let him to do kuchikoo with her...my papa only love me only me..No..No..I won't let him love anyone..He is mine..mine..mine! She frown stamping her foot. But their eyelock is strong. No one is giving attention to poor baby who is burning in jealousy.  

To be continued!

This is not any dream. This will happen in reality but how? Why Khushi is behaving like this? What would be the reason? You have to wait a little more.

P.s: *Biting my nails while drafting*