Chapter 1

Hello guys. I am back with the next update. Thank you everyone who voted and commented on this story. Your response made me very happy. I just wanted to tell you just be patient. The story is yet started and you already hating Arnav. There are many things which is yet not revealed about past. I will give you some parts in flashback about how Khushi get rescue and how her life changes drastically after that. Most importantly why she not try once to search about her daughter. At last i wanted to tell you that this story have a happy ending those who keep asking me if i am again planning for a sad ending. No I am not. Enough of my bak bak..here is the next update.

Chapter 1: Forbidden pain

With his closed eyes, he could feel her presence. What an irony of destiny when his love was close to him, he never give any damn to her. He used her as a pawn, made her life a living hell. She try everything to change him by her pure love but sadly atlas all her attempts failed and her love defeated. He try all the possible way to hurt her and the moment she left, he become miserable. His heart stop to pump.

Every single night he waited for her and they met in his dream where they live like a happy family- a dream from which he never wanted to wake up.

Khushi: ''Arnavji..'' She cupped his cheeks and look into his shine eyes, fixed at her.

''Now go..What are you staring at me..'' She literally push him but he held her hand possessively and brought her back into his deadly embrace not letting her to move.

Arnav: ''Where i will go without you..Why we cannot live together..'' His grip tightened around her waist and she found Arnav staring her intently.

Khushi: ''Because this is what devimaiya choose our destiny..we met only to get parted our ways. There is no trust in our relation. If you had shown a little trust on our love that time then such situation would never arise..I never had been deprive of my daughter's love..Like me, My daughter has to stay without her mother love. All because of you.'' Tears stream down his face as her every words pricked him like a thorn.

''I am nothing to you- This is what you announce in front of entire world..remember. Broken heart, she turn to leave but been stopped when she felt a tug on her dupatta.

Arnav: ''How long you will punish me, Khushi. Please vapas aa jao..Our daughter needs you..'' She close her eyes tight but did not turn. Tears threatening to flow down but she put stone within her heart preventing herself from breaking.

Khushi: ''She did not needs me..She needs you. (She look at him and then anger sweep through her.?) How dare you hurt her Arnavji..If anything happen to my daughter i never forgive you..''

Arnav: ''I will never imagine to hurt her, Khushi''.

Khushi: You had hurt her by attempting your suicide. How can you become so irresponsible toward your daughter. I thought you were a unfaithful lover. But no! You are an unfaithful father too. Not once you have thought how she would survive without you. You wanted to make her orphan like her mother..''