Flaming love

Thank you for your likes and comments on previous chapter. I couldn't reply to all comments but will try to reply them as much as possible. Once again thank you for showering so much love to my writing. Because of your love only, I am still writing.

Chapter 57: Flaming love

With a supersonic speed, Khushi made an entry in the office and climbed down the stair but outside the cabin, his loyal employee and her biggest traitor is standing like a guard.

Abhinav: I am sorry Mam..but you're not allowed to...''

Khushi: DO I ASK YOUR PERMISSION.. GET OFF MY WAY..

Abhinav: But Sir wants privacy.

Khushi: Privacy my foot.. (She yelled, throwing the files from his hands which were with him, her eyes turned fiercely red)

That's when she heard a sound of a woman from inside. Her heart beat dropped rapidly.

With whom he is in? What are they doing inside? Only thing is bothering her.

Khushi: Who is she?

Abhinav: A ..ccli..ent..

Khushi: You know what I do to those bastards who lie to Meera shergil..Do you want to be killed by me? (She raised her hand to attack him with her sharp nails.).

Abhinav: No..No..No..please Mam..Recently I recovered from the painful injuries you have given to this poor soul...have some mercy..

Her hand on his collar tightened and her fist clenched. Right now all her attention is on thinking who might be with Arnav inside and what they are doing inside the locked room.. Does Arnav really going to marry her?

Khushi: I would spare you only if you tell me who she is. Tell me everything about that witch. Last time Asr saved you but this time I directly sent you to hell.. (She carried her hand to give him a hard punch..)

Abhinav: No..No.. Noo..Sir..sir Bachaoo..

Girl: Baby who is disturbing us..ouch..

Those horrible voices hit her making her go all numb. Her heart skipped to beat. Her hand which was going to punch him stopped in the air after hearing that.

Khushi took her step forward to enter inside but Abhinav blocked her once again.

Khushi: HOW DARE YOU TO STOP ME.

Abhinav: But ..Boss..

Khushi: I am your Boss's boss. Don't forget that.

Abhinav: But..

Khushi: Shut up. I have no time to waste on you. Leave my way..

Abhinav: He will remove me from this job if you catch him like that..

Khushi: LIKE WHAAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? HOW DARE SHE. I KILL HER..

Abhinav: Try to understand. Asr doesn't want any disturbance..

Hey DM aisa kya kar rahe hain Arnavji us chudail ke saath..Kahi meri gudiya sach toh nahi keh rahi..Arnavji aur us ladki ke bech mein..Bas kar khushi kuch bhi mat soch..Arnavji sirf aur sirf tujhse pyaar karte hain..vo aj bhi tera intezaar kar raha hain agar use shaadi karni hoti toh kabki kar leta.. (What Arnavji is doing inside with that witch..Did my daughter really telling truth..is there is something brewing between them..No..No Khushi don't think in that direction..Arnav is all yours..he loves you, only you..He is still waiting for you otherwise he would have married long time back)

~~~

Khushi sat on the bench downstairs with her eyes fixed at his cabin which was locked from inside for the past 2 hours..Till now he hasn't come out. She has no courage to face another betrayal by Arnav. So, she didn't barge in and prefer to wait for him outside. The flashes of that dreadful night are still fresh in her mind. She closed her eyes letting the tears shed off. Her heart twisted in pain by the thought of Arnav getting close to another woman.