Trouble in marriage

Chapter 67: Trouble in marriage

Khushi Pov:

I don't know how long I stay awake or should I say I kept daydreaming about my future with my dearest Arnavji. Their life is going to change after a few hours. This feeling is not new yet it feels very sweet like this is the first time we are so close. Butterflies are bubbling within my stomach. Only dream I had watched all my life is finally going to be fulfilled.

"DM keep your blessing on my loved ones." With joined hands, I made a silent prayer before I felt a tickling sensation on my back. I slapped it thinking it was any insect. But I didn't know that one big mosquito-like beast was ready to eat me up.

"Arnavji chodiye..hum devimaiyya se baat kar rahe hain".

"No one give attention to this poor soul". Arnav made a cute puppy face, gaining a punch from my side.

Smiling is not leaving my lips. Thousands of butterflies are jumping on my stomach. This feeling is something indeed every girl experiences before starting her new life. My Arnavji started to tease me giving me small love bites on my neck.. I cover my face under his protective warmth.

"You look cutest like this″ Tracing his fingers around my waist, he makes me more nervous. I tightened my hold around his back.

At present , Khushi is looking like a new bride and all he continues making her feel special by his intense intoxicated gaze. To divert her attention from all negative thoughts, he makes sweet love to her through his gesture.

"Arnav..ji" She still covered her face with her henna filled with beautiful palms.

He held her hand and wanted to adore her heena filled palm but she denied and immediately moved her hand off.

"This is a bad onem"

"Show me, Khushi"

"No Arnavji, I can't"

"You really believe in those things."

"Yes I do. Every ritual has some meaning."

"But Khu.."

"Arnavji please. I don't want another hindrance in our marriage. Last time Devimaiya gave me many signs but I didn't take it seriously. The consequence is still dreading me".

"You mean all I am doing is a game." He left her hand and looked at her with hurt. "Do you think I AM GOING TO CHEAT YOU AGAIN?"

"No Arnavji I didn't mean-" But he didn't let her speak and started moving away. The thought of losing him once again started clouding her mind and wounding her soul.

She swallowed hard. The distance killed her. She saw her Arnavji moving away. This makes her jerk like a thunder.

"You are ag..ain lea..ving me! You are lea..ving..me..e." She gets shaken to the core. Her legs trembled. She wants to reach him, to call him but words failed to slip from her mouth. This helplessness made her worse. Unaware of her state, Arnav continued walking away from her but suddenly he heard his daughter's voice who was approaching them. She pointed finger toward her mumma. Swiftly he turned back and got stunned to see Khushi in a semiconscious state.

~~~

At late midnight:

"Papa mumma ko kya hua?" (What happened to Mumma?)Baby Khushi asks her papa who is possessively holding Khushi's hand. His heart is sinking. Cursing himself under his breath, he gulps his tears and tries to act strong in front of his baby Khushi.