| 54 |

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Tracking and hunting, two things Freyja and Artemis did incredibly well

THE feeling of hands running through her hair had Freyja convinced that she was dreaming. She couldn't quite believe that she was curled back around Luke, her fingers clutching onto his shirt as he dozed beside her.

He looked almost angelic, his blond hair fluffy and covering his eyes. The scar down the left side of his face was scrunched up as Luke's nose twitched on occasions, but his lips were tilted upwards in a slight smile.

"Take a picture if you want to keep staring." His voice was deeper than normal, one eye cocking open to reveal a bright blue iris. "I know I'm handsome."

"And so incredibly humble." His cocky smirk turned into a full blown grin as he closed his eyes and buried his head once more into Freyja's hair, pressing kisses to any exposed skin he could see. "I'm hungry."

"Shame." His arms tightened around her, causing Freyja to groan and slap at his hands.

"Get off, Ke."

"No."

"Off." She smacked at his hand again, before finally digging her fingers into his ribs until he spasmed and let her go, rolling away quickly to try and hide from her. "That's on you."

"Gaslighting so early in the morning. No need." Luke hissed, still grinning as Freyja shot him an unamused look, before clambering over to sit atop his stomach, folding her legs and glaring down at him. "Oops?"

"Take it back."

"I love you." Luke beamed, leaning onto his elbows. "Food?"

"Don't try and change my mind." Freyja's stomach rumbled in disagreement, causing the girl to glare at it.

"Your stomach says the same thing."

"We have no food in the house."

"Who's fault is that?"

"Yours."

"I was in a coma." Luke shot Freyja an incredulous look. "How is that mine?"

"Caused me so much mental stress that I couldn't think properly and thus couldn't get food." Luke cocked an eyebrow.

"I miss when we were fifteen and you didn't know how to be annoying."

"So you missed when I was lying to your face?" Freyja grinned, watching Luke flounder for a moment.

"You're horrible. I hate this. Who taught you? I want food."

"Love you too." Freyja cooed as Luke sat up, his face softening for a moment so that he could press a kiss to her lips, before he stood up and hauled her off the bed.

"Food." 

"Food." Freyja agreed, the pair hurrying to get ready and leave the house, with no idea what the Fates had in store.