| 31 |

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | The urge Freyja has to hunt down and stab her boyfriend grows exponetially

PERCY was still in shock. He couldn't quite believe that the small woman sitting next to him was Freyja Leto. His sister! He had a sister.

She was silent, watching all around her with narrowed eyes, her hand drifting towards a dagger attached to the back of her jeans. It was like she was waiting for an opportunity to fight, but they were safe here.

Grover was beside her, telling her about the adventures and the quests that had happened in the six years that she had been 'dead'. Freyja hummed, nodding her head as Percy wondered how she had survived. He'd met the dragon, Ladon, that guarded the Golden Apples and it had terrified him for a few months afterwards. He had so many questions to ask her, about what she'd been doing and if she was going to stay or return to the Hunters.

Annabeth returned, knocking Percy out of his thoughts, as they all waited for the girl to recite her prophecy. The daughter of Athena was still refusing to look at Freyja, anger clear on her face.

"What did it say, exactly, Annabeth?" Chiron asked, waiting for Annabeth to answer.

"You will delve into the darkness of the endless maze,

The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise..."

"The lost one!" Grover perked up, looking around the senior councillors. "That must mean Pan! That's great."

"It could also mean those we've lost so far." Freyja commented, as Layla nodded from the side of her. "It's a prophecy so there's not a lot that we can read into it. Anything we do has the possibility to be wrong, so...?"

"What's the rest of it?" Percy asked, looking over at Annabeth.

"You shall rise and fall by the ghost king's hand,

A child of Athena's final stand."

"Well, that's ominous." Zac commented, resting his sword across his knees as he watched Annabeth in concern. Both of them were children of Athena, but considering Annabeth was going on the quest, it was most likely to be Annabeth's final stand.

"And who's the ghost king?" Beckendorf asked, looking around at everyone.

"Are there any more lines?" Chiron asked Annabeth, furrowing his eyebrows. "The prophecy doesn't sound complete."

"I don't remember exactly." Freyja's eyes had narrowed next to Percy, and the younger Poseidon sibling watched as Annabeth grumbled before repeating the final line of the prophecy.

"Destroy with a hero's final breath...Look, the point is that I'll have to go into the Labyrinth and try and stop Luke. But I'll need help. Will you two come?"