| 19 |

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Freyja's life seems to revolve around problems and more problems

THE prophecy had been in Freyja's head for weeks now. Every chance she got, she rolled the words over in her head, wondering what she could do to change it or prevent her from ever doing something like that. She didn't want to destroy Olympus!

"Come on, Freyja." She sat up in her bed, looking over at a smiling Luke who hovered in her doorway. "The weather is, for once, really nice so we're going to the beach. You're coming."

"I am?"

"Yeah. You've spent a lot of time in here and I think you need to come out and see everyone else. It will make you feel better." He smiled, before motioning for her to get up. Freyja sighed, knowing he wouldn't leave her alone, before pulling her swimming costume out from beneath the bed. "I love you."

Freyja hummed, disappearing into the bathroom to pull her swimming costume on, shortly followed by a pair of shorts and one of Luke's hoodies that she had taken from him. Appearing once more, she shuffled into her flip flops and grabbed her sunglasses, following Luke out of her cabin.

"This is going to be great fun." Luke grabbed onto her hand, spinning her into his arms. Freyja giggled at the statement, causing Luke to smile. "I still can't believe that you're not that good at swimming. You're a daughter of Poseidon!"

"I never learnt how." Freyja shrugged, swinging their hands between them, running her thumb over the rings that Luke had on his fingers. 

"But you learnt how to sword fight?" Luke raised an eyebrow, before shaking his head and placing down the towels. Freyja sat down onto one of the other towels, stretching out along it like a content cat. "You're going to get sun burnt."

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you will." Luke replied, throwing a bottle of sun cream at her face. Freyja caught it, opening one eye to glare at the man. "Come on. Up you get. I'll put some on you."

"Fine." Luke smiled at that, sitting down behind Freyja as she pulled her hoodie and shorts off. She huffed, sitting back down and putting her back to Luke as he quickly began to cover her so that she was protected. "It's cold!"

Luke laughed, handing her the bottle as she quickly put it all over her arms, legs, chest and stomach. 

"Remember your face." Freyja glared at him, doing it quickly as she settled back down onto the towel and attempted to fall asleep.

It was a rather hot day in the middle of summer, which meant that all the campers were out on the beach, lying around in the sun or playing games of volleyball. Luke raised an eyebrow at Freyja's prone form, before shaking his head and settling down next to her.