| 1 |

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | "Is it just me or are there now two of them?"

WHILST Freyja slept peacefully, down the hall, Artemis and Loki were interrogating Apollo, who was wondering how quickly he could get out of all of this.

"What was he thinking? Did he have a prophecy?" Apollo glanced between his older sister and Loki nervously, trying to shuffle towards the door. Before he could, Artemis turned back to look at him. "Why did he force my daughter to swear on the River Styx?"

"Look, Arty, I..."

"Next thing you know, he's going to marry her off to some random god," Loki growled, cutting Apollo off. "He has no right to meddle in her life."

"As long as she's in the Greek Parthenon, Zeus believes he does," Both parents shot glares at Apollo, who quickly backtracked. "But you're right. Completely out of order. He shouldn't have done it."

"I'm glad you agree," Apollo nodded at Loki's words, before turning to look back Artemis.

"You know something about all of this, don't you?"

"Absolutely not," Artemis raised an unamused eyebrow at Apollo, who gulped. Curse her and her annoyingly good ability to read him and be intimidating at the same time. "Maybe?"

"What? If it involves our daughter, then we deserve to know,"

"I'm not sure what Zeus saw, I don't think he has prophesying dreams. It may be that he had a feeling about what was going to happen. He probably just wants to be prepared," Apollo replied, a nervous grin on his face. Why did the two of them have such good death glares? 

This felt like bullying. Maybe they were bullying him. Where was his mum when he needed her?

"I didn't ask what you thought Zeus saw, I asked about what you knew," Artemis snapped back. Apollo sighed, before considering his options. He either told Artemis and she panicked, or he didn't tell Artemis and she'd kill him later.

He chose life.

"It's not bad, at least I don't think it is. You know prophecies though, they're always a bit hard to read," Artemis hummed in agreement. "But I doubt that Freyja will be totally involved with it anyway."

"What is the prophecy?" Loki asked.

"I don't think that it would be wise to tell you. You may try and prepare her for it. This is something she will have to face on her own," Apollo tried to placate the worried parents. "It's not her I'm worried about anyway."

"There are others in the prophecy?" Loki questioned, glancing at Artemis with furrowed eyebrows as they both tried to think.

"Yes, two more. Either of them could be affected the most by Zeus' decision. But, I just don't know for sure," Apollo replied, fearfully. The other two in the room let out a sigh as well before Loki stood.