| 28 |

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Travis and Connor reveal mysterious communications with an unknown Cabin Eleven alumni

APPARENTLY, they were now going to be holding their war council meetings in the sword fighting arena, which was not doing Percy's focus any good. He had a hard enough time keeping his mind straight in a lifeless room, but now outside, he was struggling. Mrs. O'Leary, in particular, wasn't helping matters.

The large hell hound, that belonged to Quintus, the new sword fighting instructor, was methodically ripping apart a giant squeaky toy. Percy winced as another loud squeak echoed around the arena, trying his best not to laugh. 

That probably wouldn't look too good.

Chiron and Quintus stood by the weapons rack, watching everyone and whispering quietly as they waited for the meeting to begin. A little further away from them, stood Clarisse and Annabeth. They were the ones leading the meeting, despite supposedly being mortal enemies.

Percy hadn't been sure about this newest development, but then again no one told him anything so why was he surprised.

Tyson and Grover were sitting at other ends of the arena, not looking at one and other in fear. Silena Beauregard, Travis and Connor Stoll, Beckendorf, Lee Fletcher, Katie Gardner, Juniper and Argus made up the rest of the group, looking far more at ease than anyone else.

This was an emergency meeting, which was why everyone was there, because Percy (curse his unfortunate luck) had managed to find the entrance to the Labyrinth. It had well and truly been an accident, but he'd taken an unfortunate slip into a hole with Annabeth and found it. 

Annabeth began the meeting, running through everything that they knew so far on the structure, about what had happened and was needed to be done. Percy fiddled with Riptide as he listened in, biting back laughter at the occasional squeak from Mrs. O'Leary. He twirled the pen again as Annabeth took a deep breath and continued on.

"Luke must have known about the Labyrinth entrance then." Annabeth finished, playing with a dagger in her hand as she spoke. She was always nervous when she spoke of Luke. All of Argus' eyes were trained on the girl, waiting for her to finish her sentence. "He knew everything about camp, so I'm not too surprised."

Juniper cleared her throat, causing all of them to turn and look at her. She blushed at the sudden attention, before speaking once more.

"That's what I was trying to tell you last night." Percy nodded, his eyebrows furrowed. "The cave entrance has been there for years. Luke used to use it before he left, but he found it eight years before that with..."

She trailed off, looking over at Annabeth as Beckendorf, a normally mild mannered man, turned to glare at Juniper. Percy was confused, Juniper was about to mention another name. But, who? Was there someone else that they needed to worry about because he could only just hold his own against Luke, and that was without throwing someone else into the midst.