"He..." She looked up and turned her head in the direction the man walked off in. "He reminded me of someone...."

"In looks, yes..."

"What?" Lucette looked back at the bird.

"Ehh.... Nothing...."

"If you know him, and he knows you... Is he... Another one?"

"Another one?" Corvus looked at her, with a confused face, before it dawned on him. "Oh! Yes. He's always here, in one way or another, but it's strange that he is here physically..."

"What?"

"Ehhh, not my place to say..." Corvus used a wing to start flattening his feathers down. "Darn these........ Ah screw it."

A tiny black light flashes for a split second and Lucette looks down at her hand, and the bird is gone. Instead, Corvus, in his human form, was standing nearby, flattening his hair down.

"So, bad feather days transfer to bad hair days?"

He didn't say anything to her, he just narrowed his eyes, and turned his back to her.

"You should be going home now..."

He began to walk away slowly.

"What? Oh, yes!" Gripping her books in both her arms, she started walking again.

It didn't take them long to get back to her house, but neither of them spoke. Placing a hand on her front gate, she could just barely make out something on her front step.

"What?"

"What are you blabbering about?" Corvus' head poked round and he instantly got annoyed. "Oh, for the love of..." He moved past Lucette and strode up the path.

Lucette jogged to keep up with him, she ended up watching Corvus kick a curled up body.

"Five more minutes..."

Wait, she knew that voice.

"Get up, you're in the way!"

"No, I am not... I put myself here so I wasn't!"

"You're in the way!"

"Ah, you talk too loud..." There was a very odd popping sound, and Corvus disappeared from sight. "Much better..."

"Wait, what have you done with him?" Lucette walked up the stairs and, laying on the floor, was Ichthys, still wearing the school uniform.

"What have I done with who now?"

"Corvus.. He was just here a second ago..."

"Hmm?" He moved just a little to look, then made a disgruntled face. "Ehhh... My bad..." Ichthys clicked his fingers and, in that instant, Corvus reappeared, where he was standing, and didn't look overly amused. "Ah, don't be so angry... You're fine!" Ichthys proudly said, while sticking his finger in his ear, and moving to walk into the house.

"Unbelievable..."

"What... erm.... Actually happened?" Lucette wondered, she was both curious and knew she would be really confused with the answer.

"Space-time continuum..." Corvus mumbled as he walked in the house as well.

Lucette raised her eyebrow at that, and followed them in.

Inside, Ichthys had moved his sleeping spot to the sofa, and Corvus had reverted to his bird form and perched himself on the stairs. Lucette noted that Ichthys slept... A lot. Placing her books on the side, a small knock tapped at her door. Moving to open it, she was greeted by the same guy she bumped into earlier.