1. Blinding Light

The town of Lunaria, was always a quiet one. Everyone came and went like the drifting sea; but still it was well known for its beach where the sea always seemed to have moonlight shining on it. Which is how most people thought how the town got its name, since no one was really sure.

Late one evening by the river that ran through the town, a fox stirred from his hole; it was rabbit hunting time. But something else caught his attention. A bird was sitting by the riverside. Easy prey since the bird didn't even notice him, getting ready to pounce the bird slowly turned his head around. They met eye to eye, the fox eyes widened and instead of pouncing he instead bowed his head low. For this was no prey.

"Ah! I require the longest ever bath in the history of BATHS!"

A loud feminine voice shouts and the fox gets startled by this and scurries away, the bird however hopped into a bush.

"You already take a long time as it is, besides you don't even have a bath!"

Another voice replies back but this time it was masculine.

"Ahh, details schmetails, Eric."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Yeah well that one is easier to say...Ooooo the river always looks beautiful!"

A girl wearing a dark purple school uniform and had red hair appeared standing over the railing, "Breathtaking."

"Yeah it is." A boy stood next to her with short chocolate coloured hair wearing the same uniform as her.

"Never ceases to amaze me, but still," The girl raised her arms "BATH AWAITS!"

"Mai, you don't have a bath!"

"Oh shut up, I'm obviously gonna be using Luce's bath. DUH!" The red haired girl said while poking her tongue at the boy. "Speaking of Luce...Where did she go?"

"Hmm? She was with us a second ago."

The girl named Mai sighed "Lard Nammit, leave her alone for one minute. LUUUUCEEETTTE!" She shouted running back in the direction they came. Luckily she didn't even go far till she noticed long light brown hair "There you are. What are you doing?" She came to a stop beside her friend and peered at what the other one was looking at. The other girl moved her head, she had a pair of odd eyes; one purple and one a light blue. along with her long hair

"This bird has been staring at me..." Is all she said while casually pointing into a bush.

"A bird....Has been....Staring at you? Erm, what?"

"Take a look"

Mai made a disgruntled face and peered into the bush her friend was pointed at. Deep in the bush was indeed a bird, staring very intently. Though Mai couldn't help but notice the bird looked very sour faced.

"Well he's a very sour boy alright. How did you even notice him?"

Lucette turned her attention to her friend.

"I dunno, but I sorta sensed him?"

Mai narrowed her eyes, her friend was such a weirdo. "You sensed a bird......ok ANYWAY, I require the baths. So let's mosey, ignore sour faced birdo." She waved her hand at the bird to shoo him away, but he moved and bit her finger. Mai yanked her hand out of the bush "Owww! Darn thing bit me"

"Well you was waving your hand in his face"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean he had to bite it, darn thing might have rabies. Nasty thing..." Mai angrily said now kicking her feet in the air near the bush.