77. Philosopher's Stone

Corvus ended up showing Ichthys a past memory. Ichthys took a step forward, and he instantly knew the area. But his face fell when a man, in a well dressed suit, stood not too far from them. However, he was incredibly still, like he was frozen in place.

"Wait....." Ichthys turned to face Corvus. He noticed that he had a neutral expression on his face. "Is this... That day?"

"We decided on no more secrets, right? Well, this is one of mine, just like with you and the dog one...." Corvus walked forward and waved his hand, and the whole scenery seemed to have life and move.

The man, who was previously dead still, began to move, and he turned around. Ichthys saw brown hair, red eyes and saw that the figure was in a three piece suit. In truth, both of them knew who this person was. Caelum was his name. He was, in a sense of the word, a 'king' and is also the grandfather to both Ichthys and Corvus.

"Sir!" A random figure, in a red guard uniform, appeared by his side, and saluted. "I bring dire news!"

"Relay it to me."

"Certainly sir. We managed to contain one, but the other.... Well, he showed no signs when the other one 'turned', but we didn't expect it, and our resources were spread too thin."

"... I see, and what of my son then?"

".... We... We haven't been able to find him.... Nor their mother, for that matter."

"I see.... You said one of them is contained?"

"That would be correct, sir."

"Where is the other?"

"Well..."

As the guard started to explain, there was what sounded like a loud cannon going off, which rang through their ears. Turning to face where it came from, both Caelum and the guard saw a large swirling black light appear.

"I suppose it's there then...." Caelum turned to the guard. "I don't want unnecessary deaths. Tell everyone not to come near. Got it?"

"As you wish, sir." The guard saluted once more, and ran off the direction he came in, leaving Caelum behind.

Caelum sighed to himself, and headed straight for the direction of the black light.

Watching nearby, Ichthys spoke up.

"How are we seeing this part?"

"You would be surprised about how much of this stuff we can see. However, it's not as good as the girls...." Corvus clicked his fingers again, and both of them appeared in a large, dome room.

In the middle of the room, there looked like a mini tornado going off, but it was contained by a glowing shield. Standing along the sides were several people, who both of them knew very well.

Casus was off to the side, watching with Arcana by his side. Both Finis and Victus were standing near the shield, watching over Lucien as he had a hand held out. It seemed like he was the cause of the shield. Leaning against the wall, furthest away from everybody, was a sinister looking man, who looked awfully amused with the whole ordeal. Right next to the man, there was a set of double doors that were open, and Caelum, from before, walked in.

"Fernie? Why am I not surprised that you are here?" He spoke to the sinister man.

"Really? But whatever...." The man waved his hand, and got off the wall. He was standing there in a dark suit and he was the one man that everyone tended to avoid. This is Infernus. "There was a lot of racket going on. Besides, I'm seeing how the younger generation is handling this...." He took a side glance, at the shield. "And it seems like they're not handling it very well...."