(Chapter 90) I ll never leave you

"I m sorry!"

Kurosaki's voice was heard.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU ARE SORRY!"

Grimmjow's voice cut him off.

"Grimmjow... I..."

"SHUT UP!"

Grimmjow yelled at the man sitting, hugging you, thoughts everywhere you are gonna be alright right? you, his precious you are...

"It's my fault... I couldn't protect her!"

"I SAID STOP TALKING KUROSAKI!"

"I couldn't help her and you can blame me and-- and--"

Kurosaki yelled, crying as well laying on the ground also wounded waiting on his end as well, blood going from his body to, wounded, it was his fault, he allowed you to get...hurt...

"Why..."

Feeling the sudden strength being lifted up from the floor, gripped by his neck and thrown away.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU SAVE HER?! WHY DID YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?!"

Grimmjow was eyeing this bloody man in front of him, but didn't pick him up again. Eyes filled with hatred.

"If she didn't care about you I would've kill you right now Kurosaki.

"I am sorry..."

He said again and again...

"YOUR SORRY WILL NOT GET HER BACK ALIVE NOW WILL IT?! THE ONLY THING YOU COULD DO IS FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that he returned to your body taking you in his arms and hugging you.

"Your name... "

"Sir we need to ask you to move away from the body."

The two voices were heard, the clicking of the guns, Kurosaki saw it well.

"Grimmjow do as they say! OI!"

Kurosaki yelled at the tall man that was sitting next to you, gripping your body, mumbling some words.

"PISS OFF!"

His sharp voice left. He is not allowing them to touch you or move him away from you.

"Beep* Tall blue man suspect of killing other two people, boy in his middle 20is, and woman whose body we can't get hold of, beep* over*."

"Grimmjow please listen they will use force they ll make you let Your name go, they ll kill you so... LISTEN TO THEM!"

Kurosaki tried to talk with him but Grimmjow ignored those words.

"You think, that I care about my life right now Kurosaki Ichigo?"

"I know you are in pain but there is a way to--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE BASTARD!"

The police man since they didn't see that he was talking with Kurosaki who was in black kimono tried to warn him again, but after the yelling the guns were shot.

"NO!" 

"STOP!"

Kurosaki's voice echoing with Grimmjow's smile on his face.

"I ll see you... your name."

Warm fluid, still close to her, still not letting her go, another bullet, forgetting the pain that sting, hearing sirens and screams, he didn't care anymore.

"Your name... "

....I... love you... kitten..."

"GRIMMJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Before he shut off.

Last time seeing your face, seeing your smile,

"I hate strawberry!"

"Calm down."

"I am going to get fired because of this asshole...how can I be calm?"

"Getting tired already chibi?"

"Answer me Last name. Why keep secret about her?"

"Would you rather believe newbie that just came or your crying girl rushing to you?"

"No you wouldn't. You wouldn't stick your neck for someone like me, because you don't know me."

"So you are saying that I would overlook the facts and lie for the sake of my relationship?"

"So, what are you going to do about Sae?"

"All I ask of you is not to."

"Why are you so stubborn to keep her lies going?"

"She may be the bitch but maybe she really does need this job. I don' t want others to know, nor to decide about it. "

"See what happens when you are being a stubborn shit Last name?"

"You shouldn't talk with the pretty girl like that mister!"

"I ll be okay, stop damn babysitting me."

"Goddamn it woman why are you pissing me off? Can't you even say thank you or act shy and weak or something? What the fuck is your problem?"

"You fool what are you doing here?!"

"Wow what a greeting."

"Do you even wonder how is Inoe going to feel Last name?"

"What the hell are you on about dumb fuck?"

Well I am asking you now! What the fuck did I saw on that Ferris wheel? Prove me wrong.

How can I not accuse you if you are being stubborn piece of shit right now and approving with my accusations ?!

Jealous kitten aren't you?

What is wrong Grimmjow? Or should I call you Grimmi?

Stop talking Last name.

But why? Is kitten is afraid that Ulquiora will steal me away?

If I was into you Last name, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Tch. You think that red fuck has a chance against me? Tell me if I am not your type and if you are an exception why did you stare?

Oh? I call that bullshit.

Oh? I call it truth.

"I hate you!"

"I D..D..DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE UH MORE UH AS... F... FRIENDS!!!"

"I like where this is going. Continue."

"If I ask of you to tell me... would you..."

"I don't want to force you into things Last name."

"Actually.... I want to know. Please tell me?"

"I ll...never leave you kitten..."