(Chapter 86) (Lemon) Memories

The moment of silence between both, only the gaze towards each other, feeling your hand on his after unclapping your bra off, still staying on your shoulders and breasts, going towards his hand and putting it on top of your right breast, blushing, looking away.

"Yes.... I want.. you to... t...touch me..."

"Alright."

The whisper in your ear could be heard, biting the earlobe of yours, feeling his hand moving your bra off, but his face still close to yours, still there, his hand still close to your now naked bud, throwing the bra away.

"Can I see you?"

Your eyes wandering, he could feel your heart beat and your fear, but yet again you wanted him to touch you and not to...

Finding his eyes...

".....yes. yes you can."

Voice above the whisper, his lips kissing yours, trailing down towards your collar bone, feeling his warm fingers gently touch your breast, fitting his hand, slowly feeling your warm skin under his hand, his finger gently moving across your nipple making you moan, trowing your head further away on the pillow, making yourself exposed to him, as his tongue claimed the other breast, feeling his lips on it, starting with kisses and then with sucking, feeling the wet muscle, feeling the fingers, feeling him, your mind losing focus, only feeling the pleasure, feeling the wetness in your panties, warmit you never felt before, so hungry for him, while he enjoyed every part of you, your soft skin, your moans, vibrations in your voice, your flustered face, shaking under him, breathing out, looking at him, almost screaming when you felt his tongue at your entrance, holding your voice out, damn neighbours could hear you, just ... don't scream, don't scream don't scream... your mind protested but that was so hard ...to do...

Being a mess after cumming, his tongue doing miracles to your body, trying to recollect your breath, trying to think to say to...

"Your name... can I.."

You gave him a shy nod, you never saw a penis in real, only on porn and those were huge on it, the part you disliked about it was constant fucking like some kinda animals in heat, it was really disgusting that put the thought of having sex to shame, since you didn't want to have it with someone rough, you weren't even sure if you would even have it since it didn't attract you that much but yet again...

Seeing his shaft for the first time in your life, blushing, not sure what to think, you loved the man, it was just... the fear, the pain, the.. the...

The kiss calmed you down.

"Kitten... we can stop if you want it."

His voice raspy, he was really barely keeping his cool, but he didn't want to hurt you, even though the two of you almost went the whole way, the last thing that he wanted was for you to be scared, or not to enjoy it, more even because it was your first time and he so well knows that he sure didn't enjoy his.

"...no... I... j.. just.. never ..saw one... in real..."

He raised his eyebrow realising what you've meant.

"Oh right. Well the first lesion in sex though.. it's not like on TV or porn. Unless you want to make it like a porn."

"Hell no!"

You protested making him laugh a bit.

"Do you want to.."

He trailed but yet.. should he even...

"...mm.. Please."

His hands on each side of your knees, holding you there, seeing his eyes towards yours, and then towards your pink pearl (I've search it up on google... meaning that now I have to delete my damn history.... for the fuck's sake.... dunno I just would prefer some other names for magical v)

"Don't be scared alright?"

"...alright."

You felt him moving towards you, slowly rubbing himself on you, gentle yet he was needy for you, he really wanted to be in you, but remembering his first time was really a scar for life and he was sure that he wouldn't make you remember your first time being fucked senseless.

Feeling him hit the spots while rubbing, making you moan, unsure how could this teasing feel so good, if you would call that teasing, his warm manhood pulsing near your feminine parts, he knew he was almost at peak of...

As if his lips were about to ask you, the blue orbs clear, but yet the arousal could be felt from them, he wanted you so much but yet again he had to ask if you--

"Please Grimmjow... make me feel good..."

With that he slowly pushed himself in, since it was your first time he wanted you to feel comfortable if that was possible, giving you a minute or two to adjust, searching for your eyes, but you were fine, holding his hands in yours, pulling him for a kiss before he moved.

Feeling him for the first time, to your surprise you didn't had much unpleasant pain, even though you were scared with the stories how the first time is really uncomfortable and painful, another trust, you were on cloud nine with each move he did, but when he found your spot, holding your hands in his, giving you kisses, your moan giving him a sign that he found your g spot, that he should trust there, feeling his peak close, but he wanted you to feel it as well, he wanted you to orgasm..to ...to...

Moan came from you, cumming, feeling your body reacting to his, and he was also close to his orgasm he knew it, but before he came he pulled it out breathing out.

Both of your eyes looking at each other, him still on top of you, with worry plastered on his face, with hope he didn't hurt you, taking his time to at least clean up before laying down next to you.

"You didn't hurt me."

As if you could read his mind, seeing him relax a bit, since he was quite tensed up, giving a sigh before hugging you and laying next to you.

"I hope that you ll at least have a good memory of it."

He mumbled holding you close to him.

"Well...'' you yawned trailing losing your words...

".... I want to make more memories with you..."

With sleepy voice you said it, and then you closed your eyes falling asleep.