(Chapter 80) Fight

Renji driving the car, wind blowing your hair a bit, with Rukia and Ichigo behind you, coming to your destination after terrible events that happened yesterday with the elevator.

Rukia would give you a short glare thinking about what she saw, unsure, she saw hollow mask on you, biting her finger, not possible that its going to happen right? It never happened to a living being and you were happy with your life? There was nothing to tear you apart, nothing to make you have those kinda of thoughts?

Ichigo gripping her hand 'you alright' left his lips trying to reassure her or somehow make her feel better but alas worry wouldn't leave her mind even though she smiled at the man telling him that everything is fine.

Going towards the park, you all decided to go into date thing that was happening in one of the buildings in hope of finding Renji a proper girlfriend and even agreeing to participate in it just so he could feel more relaxed.

Of course, there was a catch. Grimmjow, Ichigo, Ulquiorra and Yammi were also going into it. When they heard about it at the entrance they objected, but girls gave them all a glare 'help your damn friend out'

'no way in hell we are going to help'

They barked back, you going towards Renji sighing and tucking his hand, 'okay Imma go with Renji to back him up.'

"NICE ONE!"

"Imma go too!"

"Woah there kitten what you think you are--''

Grimmjow tried to interrupt you but you ignored.

"I wanna help him out since you guys don't want too."

"Yes! Let's go ya all!"

Rukia pushed Inoe giving them a smile, while Yammi decided to join on, and Sae too.

First of all, it surprised you when you heard that two of them are going too, since you weren't on good terms with them, but it wasn't your call, and others had not much problem with them joining in since they behaved well these few days.

You've sat across one man, suddenly Grimmjow sitting next to you, towards one beautiful girl with long orange hair and big boobs.

She was indeed a beauty, but you didn't mind, eyeing a man in front of you that was bald with weird tattoos on his eyes and katana behind his back.

You sighed 'damn...why does he need a katana?"

Your mind trailed, but soon Grimmjow moved because they motioned him to sit on the other table so they could make an order and boys would stood up every five minutes when the alarm went off.

"Okay ya all, since we all came here for a certain friendship or relationship, all I ask of you is that you follow the rules. So, mostly ladies will sit on their side, while guys will move after five minutes when the bell rings. Mind you, you can have a normal conversation, exchange numbers and after a whole circle of you goes we will end this session."

You smiled at the guy in front of you.

"Begin!"

The guy in front of you told you his name which you clearly didn't remember as much, seemed that he was giving a strange energy, making you look around, then at him, five minutes with him passed quickly since both of you weren't much into the topic, while your eyes finding Grimmjow sitting next to the beauty which had a good conversation with him, giving him a number and winking after 5 minutes passed.

You blushed, damn that girl... ugh why ...

Rukia was smiling a lot, since Renji came to her sitting there blushing at the girl teasing him, since he got few numbers and wasn't sure who to call.