(Chapter 82) Worry

Sitting outside and drinking your coffee being distracted from others that were idily chatting while it was a pause from work, you eyed a new girl for a short period of time admiring her hair color and then raising your hand up allowing the sun to go trough your fingers just randomly doing not reasonable things with your fingers.

Sighing.

Grimmjow raised an eyebrow, not noticing the look that Annie gave him, about to ask the man something but then he stood up and grabbed you, pulling you up towards him, surprising you.

"WH WH WH... WHAT?!"

You stuttered, getting back from your own little world, seeing his blue eyes and him in front of you, giving you a caring look.

"What's bothering you?"

You realized that you made him worried, and sighed giving him a smile.

"..."

"That wont do."

He said, all of sudden getting you into bridal style and carrying you with him ' we ll be right back I just need to talk with this kitten.'

"Grimmjow OI NOOOOO!"

You screamed, piquing interest of Annie, but then she noticed others laughing their asses off but black haired girl named Rukia was in thought gripping the plushie rabbit in her hand.

"Don't worry about them Annie. They do that all the time."

"Eeh... R.. Really?"

"Yeah."

Renji replied, taking the sip of his coffee and burning his tongue in the process, giving Inoe the glare.

"Inoe you said this was cold! It's hot as fuck!"

"You have a cat tongue dumbass."

Ichigo attacked, but then he returned his eyes to Rukia's which weren't even looking at him. She was worried past few days but wouldn't talk with him about it and he wasn't sure what was going on...

"Fuck you Kurosaki!"

Annie stood up excusing herself from others, since she wanted to get back to her work, and finish it in time or the boss would yell at her, since she called her slow girl and she wanted to prove that she isn't, going inside, thinking about what Grimmjow did with you minutes ago.. so he is your boyfriend huh? But she didn't have chance to get to know you much and yet--

"What's bothering you, your name?"

"It's nothing."

You sighed, trying to look away, you can't tell him no way that you could...

"They are coming to take me away."

You remembered her words. That day in elevator right before the both of you got out, Rukia mumbled some words that you could swear you've heard, but when you tried to ask her about it she denied it or said that you were under stress and understood it the wrong way that she meant that boys are coming to save both of you but then... again...what if its true what you've heard?

"My parent's left me."

"I am adopted."

"I am scared to find out."

"They didn't want me."

"You don't know that."

"Rukia.. you.."

"Tell me kitten."

His words interrupted, but you knew that you couldn't tell him and that you were sure he wouldn't understand because it sounds like you actually were panicking and that actually you heard sounds and voices that weren't there so why would you even--

"It's really nothing Grimmjow."

His sudden steps surprised you, his hand on your cheek and foreheads close to each other, his eyes close to yours, him standing close to you, loving the touch he was giving you but you can't... you know he is worried but just... don't ask me...

"You know that I am here for you."

His words came out, you felt stinging in your heart because you avoided to tell him, but still maybe you should try to find out more about it and...

"I know.. but for now.. give me some time to think about it okay?"

"Think about what?"

"One of my friends needs me. And I need to figure this out myself."

You grabbed his hand, holding it gently, and then giving him a peck on his lips, gaze returning to one another.

"You know where to find me Your name."

"I know."

He tapped you on your head, walking towards the exit to call out Renji and Kurosaki to help him out with some merchandise again.

You saw him walking away, but then your hand went towards him, seeing the man disappear, but then you shake your head thinking that you were imagining things. It's coincidence right?