(Chapter) 89 Your name...

Blue eyes widened seeing Sae scared shitless, not having the moment to think he took her by the shoulders yanking her.

"What's going on?!"

She was a mess, stuttering with every word she said, pointing towards the old bus station, saying Kurosaki' floor' Dead' Your name' kill'

He tried to talk with her again but she  could only mutter trouble...

"Did you call the police?"

Grimmjow said trying to sound calm but he was nervous. Trying to look cold enough to ease her current state.

"Where is Annie?"

Chocking on her tears she managed to mumble 'The bitch decided to stay with them..'

That made him raise his eyebrow.

"Them?"

Sae nodded, grabbing on his hand trying to stop him from leaving.

"I didn't quite see all, just Annie kept saying them and them but I only saw dead Kurosaki and Rukia... I don't know--"

He instantly moved away from Sae turning his back around.

"Which way?"

Cold voice left his lips.

"You don't plan on going right?''

Sae's voice was shaking.

"Which. Way?"

He growled gripping his fist.

"Police will come shortly please don't go!"

She yelled her voice cracking here and there trying to keep him with her.

"If you want to come join but if you plan on keeping me here that's not gonna happen Sae."

He breathed in.

"Now, where?"

He tried to stay calm as if he was arguing with the small child she pointed her finger towards the street and decided to run away, it wasn't worth it. She can have anyone she wants, no way she ll die over some stupid people she thought.

"Wait for the police to come and get you."

Was all he said and with that he rushed away.

Seeing his back for the last time she thought 'the bastard is probably gonna end up killed since he is stupid' 'idiot' 'asshole'

Her mind was attacking.

"Your name... stay safe..."

Breath by breath, step by step, running, even if he gets all wet he didn't care, he just needs to see you, and everything will be back again everything will be fine no worries just...

"What if she is dead?"

His mind attacked.

No, this is not happening not again, no way you are okay, probably some prank by everyone to pay him back for that time, its probably that, no way that you--

Losing his breath but not caring his body and clothes getting wet from the rain, praying to get there in time, to see you, to help you out ' i swear to god if this is a joke he ll--

Then silence.

The darkness of the streets greeted him, the broken lights, broken windows even the old station.

"What... happened here?"

Where...

He saw your phone on the ground broken, stains of blood on the floor. His breath stopped.

"No no no.... Your name!''

He screamed, a panic attack coming to him, body shaking, losing it's strength as he rushed further, almost at the end of stamina, trying, walk at least do something , find her, anything, anything, just be safe, be safe, be safe!!!!

And then... Kurosaki's body, white clothes stained with blood, but also him being in the dark kimono laying on the ground.

He tried to mutter to talk.. to do anything... move towards her... just...

A loud scream was heard from him, crawling towards something trying to catch it, trying to reason with it, trying to...

"Kurosaki!"

A yell was heard, almost a desperate one.

His eyes following the figure that came across him in his kimono, seeing the other body that was also him, not having a time to think why is it like that only to see if the man is okay, only too...

"Help.. her..."

He barely spoke.

"Your name..?"

His voice cracked.

Eyes widening at the scene. Body laying on the street, having severe wound, as if something slashed you almost breaking you in half, lifeless eyes in front of him, your (color) face still shining from the rain, blood on the other side of it, your hair red from the blood and wet from the rain, making the street take the new color...

"You had to go your way to help a friend didn't you, Your name?"

Walking towards your body, sitting himself on his knees to take you in his arms, your legs laying down on the wet street, his jeans getting dirty from the blood and water around you.

Few minutes in silence...

"Why did you have to go your way out for the people kitten?"

His voice cracking at those words, his eyes eyeing you, moving your hair from your face, cupping your cheek, knowing that you would not answer him to those questions now.

"...deserve... it..''

His eyes widened with your lips moving, your voice going out barely like a candle that it's close to it's end.

"...I wanted... help... her... ... riends... we...''

"Why... why weren't you selfish enough to protect yourself!!!!!!!?"

Grimmjow's voice finally went out cracking followed with tears, gripping your body.

"...'s... okay... kitten...''

Trying to give him your last smile at his remark 'don't call me kitten' you breathed out for the last time that night, happy that you died... in his arms.

Last thoughts of yours were that you were selfish with this wish and had hope that this man will forgive you one day.... till then...

"Your name?"

No answer.

"No no no ... baby girl... don't..."

You were cold, making him sit there in silence and then...

Loud scream.

"YOUR NAME!"