(Chapter 11) Regret

His words made you let go of your phone, falling in the process, making Renji and Grimmjow look at you. You picked up the phone surprised by this guys question. You just don't ask random stranger if he lost someone right?

You smiled and look away, trying to get this dude to understand that it was the end of conversation.

" Was someone special to you?"

Woah woah woah chotto mattee dudete why are you even asking this?

Renji saw Grimmjow's reaction to this dude questioning you.

"Woah man calm down."

Renji whispered to him, but Grimmjow didn't want to listen.

"I think that's enough from you."

Grimmjow was in front of you.

"Dude what the fuck, I am trying to talk to her."

"I am not sure are you really that blind or just dumb, since she clearly stated that she doesn't want to talk."

"She could've told me so."

Oh no you didn't just say that...

Grimmjow's hand was on his shirt gripping it tightly.

Grimmjow: Here. Read from my lips. She. Doesn't. Want. To. Talk.

"What the fuck are you? Her boyfriend?! Get the fuck away from me."

Guy pushed Grimmjow away.

You grabbed his sleeve motioning him to calm down, nodding away since this dude was a cold hearth fuck that didn't know when to quit.

Renji interrupted all saying that he ll stay with those guys and that both of you should go and chill a bit.

Renji pushed Grimmjow giving him the look 'you better fucking go or I ll kick shit out of you'. Not that Grimmjow was scared, but he noticed that you were holding the tears.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you with him to the other entrance of the storage. It was next to the clothing and chandeliers, mostly where some of the merchandise was held up, and usually only workers could get there. Big difference was between down floor of storage and upper floor. Roofs of the building, no, of the storage  were made of steel and they held so much of heat in it from sun, that it could melt you.

You were standing there trying to focus on the merchandise, trying so hard to hold your tears.

"There are no cameras here. You can cry."

As soon as those words left his lips your eyes let go of everything they had. You, trying to hold your voice down, to be strong as you tried to dry the tears with your sleeves. Grimmjow just grabbed your hands making you stop since you would make your eyes even redder.

"It's fine. No one will know."

You didn't want to get closer to him nor to hug him. To him you seemed as one of those dolls standing there and not moving. He pulled you into him, tight hug, even though you objected.

"Please... sniff* let me..*sniff* go!"

"I don't *sniff* deserve this!*sniff*"

"I am...sniff* useless!*sniff"

And then you stopped struggling.

You were all allowed to go home earlier, just being really silent while driving in the car. You couldn't wait to get out. All memories of the explosion were in your head. You leaving angry to the shop since your dear person forgot to get you sweets you liked.

Stupid, stupid fight.

You wish you could've take all back.

Not yelling at that person, not being ungrateful, the person's look in your eyes when you left annoyed.

It all break you.

'Your name'.

Someone said your name and you looked at Renji and Grimmjow.

Renji: We are here. Now go and get some rest will ya?

Your name: Yeah.... thank you..

You rushed out. Running towards your home. You started slowing down and completely stood there with teary eyes.

'I am really sorry (The dear person's name)'.

And again you were wet by the rain just standing there.

'Someone i loved''.

He remembered what he said to you as he was walking out. Not even his girlfriend Sae knew that. Why did he told ya that? Maybe because you could relate to his pain, since both of you lost someone. Maybe just because he couldn't hold it in anymore. The only people that knew this were Renji and Kurosaki.

He punched a wall at his apartment looking at the picture.

If he didn't said all those things to her, she would still be there... right? It was his fault that she died... ?

(Naomi)...

He mumbled.

I am sorry.

*Note*

This chapter is for my grandpa. He died year ago. He was really sick and also really hardworking and good person. He had a rough life. I am sorry if i was ever rude towards you Grandpa. Sorry if i wasn't visiting that much, for all bad words I've said to you. I still think about you and will try to visit you more. RIP Grandpa. From Ana. ^^ Love you Grandpa. :)

The other person i met killed himself.

He was really charming and great guy. I was just rude and couldn't be there for him, because i had bad stuff going on too. I miss him. I am sorry i didn't talked to you. Really.

If you have someone you care about feel free to post it in the comments. Tell them what you feel.

(May 15. Year 2017)