(Chapter 41) Sow

"I want to be clear about something Grimmjow"

Grimmjow ran outside the coffee shop in hope that he ll find you. Mind going everywhere after Kurosaki warned him not to long ago.

Both of them standing near the fence of the ship, on the first floor, both of them at the fair distance from Rukia and you, Ichigo's hands in his pockets, his eyes not leaving Grimmjows.

Grimmjow on the other hand saw you being nervous around Rukia and then he shifted gaze at Ichigo.

"What exactly do you want Kurosaki?"

Kurosaki brought his hands to his chest, leaving them there not moving from the blue eyed male, showing slight annoyance and then he finally said what he wanted, recollecting the correct way of muttering the words.

"If you hurt Last name In any way, I ll break your legs."

He raised his eyebrow.

"Who is going to break whose legs?"

He was triggered by Kurosaki's voice and words he choose.

"I am not useless little brat I was in school Grimmjow."

"Hoh really? What about me always picking your sorry ass up?"

Both of them were standing there none moving from each other, as Grimmjow decided to question the male.

"That was before. Now is now."

Kurosaki muttered, confidence overflowing in him.

"Hah. Before?"

Grimmjow barked and then continued.

"What about hollow explosion? Who is picking whose ass up?"

Grimmjow  grabbed him by his collar, faces close to each other, Kurosaki not even responding, Grimmjow mumbling 'thought so' releasing his collar.

"You are the one that is not getting out of it."

Kurosaki replied to him, annoying the hell out of him.

"Huh? Really now? Acting all smart just because you have Rukia on your side?"

"Are you going to get scared and back off when she comes too close to you Grimmjow? Or are you going to play with her feelings and use her?"

"Tch. You really think I am that kinda of  asshole that is going to play with her feelings? If you are referring to Sae's relationship with me I clearly stated what we are."

"Then why are you still in it?"

He was thrown out of it with Kurosaki's question.

"I am not darn it! I told her already!"

"You can't have both Grimmjow. Right now, you think you can have both. Sae is just an escape on which you don't have to work on. But Last name is a challenge that made you alive again. And you are scared of her. Of what could it be if you crossed that line."

Grimmjow pushed him away.

"Don't talk like you bloody know me!"

"But I do. I was there with you when you lost her. But she isn't here anymore Grimmjow. You have to let Naomi go. For the fuck's sake your life is passing on! Your name will not be free forever."

Then he saw you stood up and run away.

"Last name!"

Grimmjow rushed trying to avoid traffic and people, trying to find you, you weren't home. Nah, you didn't go there.  It's not possible. He rushed towards bus stations of hope seeing you there. But you weren't.