(Chapter 84) You idiot

You fell asleep in his car, so the outcome was that you ended up in his apartment, though you were faking it.

"You really don't wanna go home don't you?"

Grimmjow said, holding you bridal style, he was sure that you were faking your sleep time, almost in front of his door, you opened your eyes.

"Nope. I don't wanna."

"Your name..."

He sighed letting you down, searching for his keys.

"Where the fuck did I put them..."

"Maybe in your car?"

You bluntly said.

"Found them."

The door clicked, looking at the familiar apartment... you just wanted to hug the man and show him how much you love him, hearing the door closing, him putting the keys down, making sure that the door were locked, only to see you leaning towards him, putting the hand on his chest and pushing him towards the wall.

"Last name?"

You kissed him, pulling yourself away, close enough to his lips, close enough to see his reaction, but it seemed he wasn't satisfied.

"Your name... if this is out of pity.. and I told you not to do so.. then..."

"Pity doesn't have shit to do about it."

"If you start this ...Your name.. I know I am good at keeping myself under control.. but if you pursue this any further I won't... nhh..."

You interrupted him with a kiss, short one, enough to make him hungry for you, but his hand was holding the wall the nails in it, trying not to push you on it, to bit you, mark you, but you were stubborn little sh* or so he thought.

"Your name."

His voice was sharp, he won't let you fool him, he won't allow you to play games with him, or to sleep with him because you pity him, hell no he isn't--

"I love you, you fool."

This time he didn't objected to your kiss, his body relaxed a bit, but this was a first time you started something, first time you made him tense up and be defensive, before he was the one leading you, and now you were the one driving him crazy with desire to have you, but it wasn't just the pure desire, nor sexual drive... it was more of showing how much he loves you, every single bit of you.

"...."

"Cat got your tongue Grimmjow?"

Your voice came out, still wanting his lips on yours, his smell and taste, finding his eyes as your fingers unbuttoned his first button of the white shirt he had, his hands grabbing yours and holding them there.

"There is nothing stopping you from this huh?"

It was his reply.

"You know it's rude to answer question with a question?"

You replied.

"Who is answering with question now huh?"

"You are."

You told him, unbuttoning his last button, seeing those lovely abs you dreamed of since the first time you saw them.

"Eyes up here kitten."

He told you, his lips finding yours, he enjoyed your reaction to his body, taking his shirt off slowly enough so he could still kiss you, his tongue finding yours, you letting him in, your hands ending up on his shoulders and then breaking apart for air, his hand ended up on your cheek, but he couldn't stand this, pushing you towards the wall, shirtless now, he wanted to be in charge, to lead, to show you, to have you, to make you...

He breathed out, his eyes finding yours.

"Your name. Are you sure you..."

"I want you."

He looked away for a moment and then at your eyes.

"For fuck's sake woman... you don't say it like that unless you want me too..."

"I want you to what?"

"....tch.. such a tease..."

He growled, wanting your shirt off, but he started off with one button at the time, looking at your eyes for approval which you grated him.

With each button off his lips would nibble your skin, giving it small kisses, but then he would find your lips, unsure, since he knew there was a possibility of you stopping half way and he was okay with that,no need to rush you, he would stop if needed... but you...

His forehead on yours, breathing out, standing there, he wasn't pursuing it anymore.

"Grimmjow?"

Your voice left your lips, breathing out , your hand tightly in fist, close to your chest, to your (color) bra, feeling his sudden hands taking you towards back and your legs lifting you, 'so this is it' you thought, part of you did want it, part of you felt really sad, feeling the mattress your hands on each side of you, him leaning in for a short kiss, seeing your hands covering your bra, scared, almost shaking and with that it was a sign for him, even though you acted like sure little fuck or how he thought you...

"Tch, and I told you not to do it out of pity... kitten."

He pulled you into him, your back on his chest, feeling his lips close to your ear, holding you near him, he breathed out, covering you both, hands finding their rightful place embracing you.

"I am not--"

"Just not today kitten. Alright?"

He mumbled closing his eyes.

".....I just..."

You started.

"I know Your name. Thank you for today. Now don't worry your small head and sleep."

"I am not small!"

You objected.

"Oh right... you are chibi."

He said.

"I am not chibi!"

"Mhm... you are gonna wake the neighbours that's for sure."

"I wont--"

"Your name... "

"...mm?"

"You are really precious to me."

With that his breathing slowed, his voice was above whisper, great sadness came from him that made you really sad, and happy at the same time... but you... 

....

"You idiot..."

You mumbled kissing his cheek.