(Chapter 64) I see you

Both of you walked out of his building, you bit annoyed by wearing same clothes of yours you had at work but darn it you ll survive and then go home probably and try to be happy for tomorrow's damn day of work.

Fuck work. 

Your thoughts attacked.

While walking hand in hand with each other he remembered you being sad, crossing his mind ever since it happened, you actually seeing something that stressed you out, not sure how to ask you just to tell him, with a certain plan for today, something he planned for the day off but damn it had to happen now it will not be good as he had in mind.

Passing by the bus stop and crowd of people waiting on bus, his steps matched with yours, walking in a certain pace, you froze seeing that market, he actually noticed that, you deciding to interrupt the silence and brush it off.

"Didn't you mentioned your grandma?"

Your voice went out, him thinking about it, right he didn't tell you much about her.

"Yeah, after that fight, we moved in with her."

"Is she still..."

"Right.. mm ... well yes, she is, I just didn't had a time to visit her.''

"Can we visit?"

You blurted out, not even sure why, you were just curious to see how was she, how she looks like and if him and his mother were living with her then certainly you could meet his mother.

"....maybe."

He answered actually giving it a thought.

"....Last name, you told me you are going to tell me what upset you last night?"

You were about to start but you saw the same place. Where he met you for the first time, where he found you when Rukia attacked you, when you two argued. Swings being there and trees greeting you, reminding you of the glasses scenario with him, and the days you wished to see who was it back in the school days.

"....Why are we here?"

Your voice went out.

"....is it bad that I like this place so much?"

He was standing close to you, he had a smile on his face as if he was really happy to be with you here... 

"You tell me. Why did you brought me here?"

You shifted nervously, looking away, gripping your hands, biting your lip.

"Because this is where I first met you."

You felt his hand on yours.

"....but.. I couldn't even see.. you."

You looked up to him.

"You see me now. Don't you?"

Your heart beat was fast.

"And I see you."

He whipped a small tear that was on your cheek, leaning in and kissing you softly, only  to break it with a smile on his face.

".....It's more like.... I've never officially ask you didn't I?"

You raised your eyebrow trying to think of what was he trying to tell you.

"What exactly..."

You mumbled, him shifting and putting hand on his neck, being a bit nervous.

Cute... you've thought.

"...do you want to be mine?"

Your face went 50 shades of red, thoughts attacking you with lot of pervy things you've read up in the manga and your fictions you usually wrote to understand such a simple question.