(Chapter 67) Missed me already?!

"Last name don't..."

Inoe said.

"Nothing is happening. You are all talk huh?!"

"Better listen to your coward co worker here."

"Now be a good little girl and------GAAAAAAAAH!"

Suddenly your hand was on her wrist, twisting her hand and girl yelping in pain. You were holding her wrist towards her, girl on her knees yelping in pain as you had control over her hand.

"Bitch what the fuck did you do to her?!"

Black haired girl screamed at you.

Your other hand ended up on blonde's elbow, you pulling it towards you.

"YOUUUUU--"

Black haired girl got serious as you found her gaze, tightly holding the hand of blonde.

"Move and I ll break her hand off."

Your voice went off, your cold glare on the girl.

"You bitch. You wouldn't--"

You interrupted her.

"I wonder. I already got to the point of dislocating her shoulder, since you two fucks wouldn't leave my co worker alone, mocking her and insulting, getting into my personal space, throwing and destroying merchandise which you admit so, and even got recorded, but if you do wish your friend to be disabled for few months do come closer. Make my day even better. I dare you to make a move."

"You won't get away with it."

"You must be really retarded. I even have a witness here and one by camera as we speak.

"Fine. Let her go. We ll leave!"

"Alright."

You pushed the blond girl away walking towards the stairs, motioning Inoe to leave things as they are and help you close the shop.

"Lets close it up Inoe."

Your voice left, getting closer to the stairs as Inoe suddenly screamed.

"YOUR NAME!"

You felt the steps rushing towards you, and you moved, turning around with a stance, holding on black haired girl's hand. She was on verge of falling on the stairs.

Inoe start crying as you were safe and sound, but so cold towards these girls. Holding her hand and her actually being at your mercy of letting her go to fall and break a bone or let her walk away with no bruise.

"Should I let go of your hand?"

"Wh..what?!"

Her voice cracked up.

"Well... you wanted to push me, I might kindly return your favor."

But you didn't as you pushed her away from the stairs, going down to the down floor, standing near counter, as Renji stared in awe to what the fuck just happened.

"Last name did they..."

You waved your hand off, seeing two girls coming down, and you standing near the counter waving with the phone, your glare serious as they 'tch' and left this time, going pissed off through the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS? THOSE MOVES?! EXPLAIN?! INOE YOU SAW IT TELL ME!"

Renji yelled at you both in awe, you sighing, your hands actually shaking a bit, granny telling you that it's end of the shift. Seems that she didn't want to go into details as long as they don't fill complaint letter about the shop or you, and she just sighed towards this ending of the day.