(Chapter 28) As If...

Kurosaki asked the male, which seemed bit lost in thought, as if he was considering doing something and then 'tched' moving away from them all, with a annoyance written all over his faice.

" Sure. Being in the damn Ferris and fucking scary house is sure as hell fun."

He barked, scratching his neck, stopping in his track making others stop too.

"You gotta admit it was a bit fun."

Ichigo chuckled, remembering Rukia jumping into his embrace and being all cute.

Grimmjow sighed, his blue orbs meeting Ichigo's brown ones looking at him with worry and then looking away his hand still on his neck. He moved in place as if he was a child that didn't know what toy to buy.

He remembered your words, making him promise that he wont say anything to others, that you ll rather be false accused then allow someone to get fired because of you.

"Don't tell me you got scared huh?!"

Renji's loud voice brought him back to reality.

"HUH? Who the fuck was scared you little shit?"

Grimmjow walked to a male, their faces close to each other, eyes starring daggers , brows furrowed at each other.

"You are."

Renji replied.

"Well at least I didn't get to be scared like small child for Last name disappearing on me."

Grimmjow blurted it out.

"WHAT?! KUROSAKI YOU TOLD HIM THAT?!!!!!!!!!"

Kurosaki laughed out.

"WHY YOU ORANGE FUCK I LL GET YOU--!!!!!!"

Renji started chasing the orange haired male and they got lost in the crowd leaving Rukia alone with Sae.

"Those fucktards..."

Rukia mumbled typing something in her phone.

"Are you gonna be alright alone Rukia?"

She looked up at Grimmjow.

"Huh? You are actually worrying about me? That's cute Grimmi."

''Tch. Shut the fuck up."

Sae was about to say something but Rukia interrupted.

"Are you going to go Grimmjow?"

Sae wasn't sure to what Rukia was talking about , but she was damn sharp. Her eyes giving a serious glare almost as if it was a threat or warning towards the mascara guy.

"I swear it's like you have a mind reading ability."

He replied looking away.

Rukia chuckled.

"No, mostly I have big stubborn brother same as you and he is the same asshole."

"Why you little---"

"I ll take care of Sae, Now go."

"Wait what--"

She struggled when Rukia grabbed her by shoulder pulling her away.

"LET ME GO WHAT ARE YOU--"

"Grimmjow has to take a dump and you are coming with me to find those assholes. You wouldn't ignore girl in need right?"

Rukia asked giving her a killing glare.

"...thats not fair! cmon you ughhhh Rukiaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!.."

Grimmjow turned around with hands in his pockets trying to think in which direction did you go. Big crowd of people just pushing each other, and then the song being there 'in the end' by Linkin park group. Weren't you a fan of them?

" Where is that woman for fuck's sake?"

He mumbled.

He was thinking about Renji mentioning it one time, as he was pushing through the crowd of people and you actually having Linkin Park shirt at work. Renji was annoying him half of the day since you didn't want to sell it to him.

Anger came over to him as he remembered you being with Renji hand in hand going in that scary house, then being proposed by that Ulquiorra bastard, and then....

Was he jealous?

"Tch as if."

You managed to get through big crowd of people just to see Linkin Park from afar. They just finished 'in the end' song and started with  'Numb' song and you really loved that one. Though you couldn't risk getting further ahead and smashed into big crowd like some kinda of potato and risking passing out.

"I've become so Numb...."

"...so much more aware..."

"... less of you..."

You were mumbling walking away from it, having enough of the day, thinking how would it be if someone proposed to you like that?

"Will you marry me?"

Ulquiorra's face was so cute, no wonder they were couple. Well at least he was a good material for your fiction and you could describe these moments way better now that you had them in personal, those hard words to utter for someone you really care about opening your heart out and hoping for the best.

"Silly fool." You thought.

You chuckled searching through your purse, seeing that all is there and that you ll get yourself a nice cab, nice damn shower and re--- ... wait ... you blinked.

"Why is it blurry?"

Tears? Now?

No no no why are you crying right now...? You were so happy like 10 seconds ago.

Why is it so blurry to you? You felt really heavy.

"Why can't I see my phone...its damn those bloody tears.."

"Where.... OI YOU CHIBI!"

He saw you not too far away searching through your purse, and then you looking up towards the sky... walking weirdly... and then standing there for a good minute. He was ready to have a good conversation with you and tell you to fuck off of Ulquiorra or Inoe. She was actually nice girl and he liked seeing her be happy. She healed his arm one time, ripping part of her long skirt, tying it up until he got to the doctor and he was grateful. He won't allow you to ruin her relationship. How did you even get to that point of getting close to Ulquiorra? It was just a moth of you working there huh?

Why was he so pissed?

"Oi you little brat answer me you--"

His eyes widened at your falling figure, worry overtook him as his brain stopped all the thoughts all the jealousy all the bickering in his mind... legs moving ahead of everything and your name coming out of his mouth.

"....--Last name!"