(Chapter 71) Rukia! wake up!

"You like that new girl don't you?"

Tatsuki asked him, while he was drinking juice in the class.

"WHAT?!"

He spilled his juice, girl having a big grin on her face.

"So obvious."

"I DON'T LIKE THAT NERD! Where the fuck did that come from?!"

"MHMMMMM! I SEE HOW YOU LOOK AT HER!"

"Tatsuki you better shut up."

"I won't tell her if you don't. But you should."

"Tch. Whatever."

"Ghhh..."

Coughing was heard, his thoughts getting back as  breaths finally got out, his eyes widening and sudden relief got into him, her body moving and her eyes opening, strong pain in her head greeting her, and Kurosaki embracing her.

He froze, gripping her body close to his, not even sure why, he almost lost her, that stubborn little fool, anger coming to him and then his words went out.

"RUKIA! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

His voice made her realize that he saved her, that she  woke up in his arms, her body still shaking, or was it actually him? His  voice cracking up as tears fell on his cheeks, him being all wet, seems that he jumped for her huh?

"DO YOU HEAR ME YOU DAMN SHORT LOLI?!"

He yelled at her, searching for any sign that she is okay, that she didn't had some kinda of damage, that she can talk, that he is not dreaming... anything... just...

"Aah."

She confirmed, Inoe looking at both, him biting his lip, as his hands went for Rukia's body, picking her up, her feeling guilty as she saw him do so.  What did she do again? Just... sat there... just couldn't go further... again...?

"Kuro..saki... what?"

Rukia was still stressed up from everything, her lungs were in pain and head too, she didn't had strength to fight at all.

"I am taking you to the ambulance Idiot!"

He yelled.

"Calm down ....you don't need too..."

"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND I LL GET YOU FOR THAT MARK MY WORDS!"

He said, not sure how to even control his emotions.

That's when she actually realized that he is sweeter that she thought. And more kind than most of the guys there. That he really, really cared about her, and that she opened up to him, without even realizing.

"....alright..."

Rukia's voice left, her closing her eyes.

"Good."

He mumbled.

"What do you want then?"

Rukia asked him.

"For now for you to get better."

He replied, walking in the halls drenched as Renji met up with them yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO RUKIA?! KUROSAKI YOU BETTER START EXPLAINING YOU---"

"He saved her."

Inoe tugged his sleeve.

"What happened to you Inoe?! Your face..."

"....It's nothing..."