(Chapter 62) Alright

"What was that message Last name?"

He asked holding your wrist, you deciding to play a little game to see how further can you push the male.

"Let's see... riddle me this and you'll get your answer"

He raised his eyebrow.

"Or I can make you talk kitten."

"I don't think you can."

He was provoked by that statement of yours, you being so sure of yourself,  you touching his nose as you gave him sassy answer, and then his hand grabbing your other wrist pinning it down.

"Trust me, I have my ways to make kittens like you talk."

He whispered in your ear, making your whole body tingle, feeling your legs getting hotter by each word he muttered.

"Or maybe you are scared that you'll lose.."

You barked back, him being turned on by your voice, your serious eyes as somehow you manage to keep your cool and not start stuttering , you were thankful to the gods of nature or Satan or darn it it can be Zeus himself but you are not letting him get your phone.

"Let's get a higher stakes shall we?"

You raised an eyebrow at his sudden proposal but you nodded allowing him to continue.

"I ll answer yours, but you must answer mine too."

"Hoh? What's the catch?"

"If I answer yours correctly I get your phone, but If you answer mine too, then we have to change the game."

"Alright."

"Also.. If you don't answer in a minute I ll make you talk."

"What.. that's not fair!"

"Scared you ll lose?"

"Tch. Fine."

"Trust me, you are gonna lose the other game Last name."

"Really now? Why is that?"

You answered him.

"Because....."

Suddenly you felt his lips on your ear, biting your earlobe, making you gasp at the sudden contact giving him satisfied grin.

"....I only need to touch you and you ll talk."

You blushed.

".....you wont guess mine."

"Alright. Let's give kitten like you a chance. I ll go first."

You bit your lip, him having a good one actually.

"What disappears as soon as you say its name? "

(Also all readers try to think of an answer and post in the comments)

His voice echoed in your ears, him looking at the clock and waiting on your answer.

You pouted darn it what the fuck... you started thinking about it not sure what could it be. His eyes were on yours, being close to you, he was so handsome... wait darn it think don't lose focus... just... tell him..

"Can you at least move away from me?"

You said, him still being on top of you.

"Nope, It's a part of the game."

"That's not fai--ah...."

You moaned as he sucked on your neck.

"....g...grimmjow...."