(Chapter 78) Grimmjow....

You didn't want to get up. Strong sadness in you, head in your knees, thinking that you re imagining things, that they aren't there, that you are just going to sit there until power gets on, already tired, already scared, regretting decision on ever getting on the damn thing.

"Last name look!"

"...Rukia just..."

You looked up.

Your eyes glowed when you met the blue ones.

Your heart stopped in your tracks, sudden sadness going away.

"ITS THE--"

Rukia raised her eyebrow.

"Huh who the fuck are you?"

Uryuu blushed at her sudden change of voice, her crossing her arms bit disappointed that it wasn't Kurosaki, that that orange ass didn't even notice the damn button that he didn't even check it out being careless, rushing ahead, he is so gonna get it' her thoughts said, while you got lost in yours, not even sure that the scenery you are seeing is real.

"Uryuu. Your neibghour damn it."

Uryuu fixed his glasses blushing a bit, not even sure where her reaction came from, black haired woman having a small grin seeing Grimmjow's eyes on yours, looking down on both of you because of the elevator position.

"I think you two are small enough for us to pull you out."

His cold voice left, offering Rukia a hand, as she gratefully grabbed it, getting her out like she was the feather, eyes searching for yours, asking you to stand up and come.

"Last name.."

Rukia got up, seeing Inoe standing there with tears in her eyes, not even sure why the poor girl was crying, remembering what she felt in the elevator.

"Rukia you guys...*sniff* sniff**"

She fell on her knees, just crying out loud, Grimmjow hearing her voice as if was some happy ending, that everything is okay, that noting bad is gonna happen and that his mind was playing games on him.

"Oh... Inoe get up...Floor is dirty for the fuck's sake!"

Rukia yelled, rushing towards the girl to pull her up, but she just continued crying, while Rukia's eyes turned towards Grimmjow and Uryuu.

"Last name you.."

His voice started, eager to get you up, to touch your hand, but then all stopped when the elevator fell.

His eyes widened.

"No.. not possible.. what.."

"LAST NAME!"

His body was shaking. Hundreds of thoughts attacked, you just... no...

"You can't save her huh?"

"TOO LATE!"

He was standing there, his body not moving, looking in front of him, elevator gone, what the fuck just happened, not sure emotions taking better of him, freezing, feeling sudden strong power in him but also great sadness.

"Grimmjow?"

Ichigo grabbed his shoulder, trying to snap him out of it, his eyes seeing elevator in front of him now and you standing near him, looking up to meet up with his eyes, sudden sadness going away, fear in you that something bad will happen, that you will lose this man, that...

Grimmjow moved from the orange haired man, hugging you with such a strength and fear for the first time. What was that what he saw? Some kinda of vision? Maybe he was too stressed up of the thought of losing you that he was being late, that he wont find you so he...

"Grimmjow."

His world lightened up, finding your eyes, your voice reaching to his ears, tears on your cheeks feeling that you were hugging the man for the last time, not wanting to move, gripping his shoulders, just a bit longer you thought...

With your voice his darkness disappearing, world lightning up.
Tired voice of his left his lips loud enough for you to hear him.

"Missed me chibi?"

Waiting on your response, whispering to his ear you made him chuckle.

"You missed me more.."

He leaned and kissed you softly, taking his  sweet time to enjoy your lips on his.

"So what if i did?"