(Chapter 53) Defeat! Heheh!

Renji and Kurosaki were sure you would get lost in there, knowing that it was certain win, but their mouth fell down with you caring out the things you needed and putting them near clothes clapping your hands at each other to try and clean dust from them, small grin on your face.

"I've won."

"WHAT NO! CMON"

"NO WAY! YOU ARE HERE FOR MONTH!"

"Month and a half... "

You added.

"SOMEONE HELPED YOU!"

"ACCEPT YOUR DEFEAT RENJI!"

You yelled at him.

"I AM WITH RENJI ON THIS! NOT FAIR DARN IT!"

"BUT I'VE WON YOU FUCKS!"

"FINE."

"FINE"

They agreed sighing.

"We lost coffee from Last name..."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

You yelled at them.

"NOTHING!"

You've rushed towards the door mumbling ' i left my phone there be right back'.

You open the door and close them, searching for the blue eyed man. He was still doing his last check up on the boxes and names, marking them with a pen for hundred time already this day. He sighed, holding his forehead not noticing you going inside to search for him.

"I've won!"

You gave him big smile.

His tired eyes found yours sighing.

"...Are you alright Grimmjow?"

He could notice that you are almost onto something but he shrug it off trying to sound normal.

"... mm.. yeah... just bit tired kitten that's all."

"Can I..."

You trailed playing with your fingers hesitating.

"What?"

His full attention was now on you, not sure what were you trying to say.

"...."

"Hm? What?"

He leaned so he could hear you, since it seems that he was too tired or you were doing this voice on purpose. When he leaned your lips touched his cheek and then moving away mumbling 'thank you. you really made my day better', which actually made his cheek be slight red.

"....mm.. no problem Last name."

"....you are blushing?"

You asked him.

"Huh? Me? Never."

He defended himself being caught by you.

"You areeeeeeeee"

You were now enjoying this with grin on your face, clapping your hands together.

"I would never my dear lady. You are attacking me? How can I defend myself against this cuteness that is in front of me?"

"....wh...wh... you are mocking me... not fair!"

You attacked.

"It is."

"It's not."

"You know what is not fair?"

You raised your eyebrow.

"What?"

"This."

He leaned on, grabbing you by your hip, pulling you against him, avoiding to touch your cheek since his hands were full of marker color and he didn't want to give you spots on your cheeks 'though it would be cute' he thought for a second, his lips coming in contact with yours, almost with such need and more rough making you gasp, pressed to each other, adding his other hand to your hip holding you there, while you found your way under his shirt, since it was unbuttoned, just feeling his chest, he was really hot so you added it to the upper floor but was it really that?

".....you play dirty game... Grimmjow.."

You breathed out, flustered and bit worried. Why did it seem like he was trying so hard not to fall?

He chuckled letting go of you 'finally done and it's almost time to go' he said, going the other way making you wonder why. As if he knew that you would ask that question he replied.

"If we go out together they will know that I helped you kitten."

"Oh..."

"Alright."

You rushed outside with Renji and Kurosaki already done and going downstairs stretching as they did so.

"Hey guys! Wait on!"

"Hmm?"

Renji answered.

"Where is Rukia and Inoe? Also Ulquiorra? I didn't see them since the morning."

"Oh..."

"They had to deliver merchandise since it was urgent."

"I see."

"They ll be back don't worry."

Kurosaki smiled, getting out.

You've rushed getting your things and waiting on Grimmjow, sitting in the car with Renji in the front, Sae shrug all off saying that she has friend coming for her, strangely you didn't see her whole day? Where was she all this time?

You leaned in your seat with Kurosaki  behind sitting with you and Grimmjow joining in front with Renji. Seemed that he was bit grateful that he didn't had to sit behind with you for reasons you are yet gonna find out.

"Man are you alright?"

Renji asked turning the car and going towards the meeting place where all workers would gather.

"Yeah."

"Did you help last name by any chance?"

Ichigo asked, you looking outside the window trying to be calm as possible.

"What do you mean help her? With what?"

"Merchandise numbers or so."

Renji added.

"Huh you know that tomorrow we have a new guy coming and lot of work so no I had no time for such a nonsense."

He added, closing his eyes in the process waiting to get home.

"I told you you fucks."

You attacked them.

"As If I would ask for his help."

You mumbled.

Grimmjow fell asleep in the car, no replies were heard from him as you got out and greet them all going towards your home. Seems that he had really tough day, you thought as you walked towards your house.

"Seems you overworked yourself Grimmjow."

Kurosaki added, getting to his home and going out. His apartment weren't far away from his, and Renji lived in the same building as Kurosaki was.

"We don't want that new guy fucking it up."

He added going outside, with hands in his pockets, breathing out, happy with the day finally ending.