(Chapter 7) Zabimaru

Get your ass up.

Wake up.

Then brush your teeth.

Dress up.

Look damn normal.

Or try to scare people off.

Wonderful mornin' shift started with Ulquiorra's curious side towards you.

You were writing the shoe's numbers, and then turned around.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!"

You screamed falling down on your butt again, boxes following you, since there was a man with dark green clothing and green eyes, long black hair starring at you.

Ichigo rushed to see what the fuck happened since he was quite close to the shop's entrance and when he walked on two of you, you were on your butt with boxes covering you. Ichigo could hear Ulquiorra's conversation with you.

Ulquiorra: Why are you yelling?"

He eyed you.

Your name: OH SHIT YOU ARE  REAL!"

Ulquiorra: ....What is with that statement....?"

He asked you not sure why did you even say something like that.

Your name: N...nothing! ...U..Ulquiorra... right? What do you need?"

Ulquiorra: I heard you need help with boxes so I came to help you out. We have less work today in the storage."

Your name: Uh ... h... huh...."

"Did he actually scared you?"

Ichigo asked you, moving the boxes and putting shoes in them.

Your name: O...Oh.... K...Kurosaki.. right?"

You mumbled.

Ichigo: Yep. That's me."

Your name: H...a ... ha ... you see Kurosaki... I thought I was Imagining Ulquiorra..."

You blush looking away. You thought he was a damn ghost or something...

Ichigo: I remember when he scared Renji though. I laughed my ass so hard. Renji thought that the previous owner of this shop was haunting him."

Kurosaki started laughing remembering Renji's screaming every day and then bathroom scene when he ran away from the shop until they showed him Ulquiorra and told him that it was a prank.

Ichigo: I still can't hear the end of it. Renji won't stop yelling at me for mentioning it."

"Do you need help with those?"

Ichigo mentioned.

Ulquiorra: I ll help her. Go away.

Ichigo: What the fuck?

Ulquiorra: I ll haunt you. Now leave peasant. 

Ichigo walked away slowly.

Ichigo:.... okay.... now slowly walking away.... nothing to see here....

You were eyeing Ulquiorra and he could notice that you wanted to know the reason.

Ulquioura: No, I am not doing this because I care for you. No I am not doing this because of sympathy. 

Your name: O.. Okay... 

Ulquioura: Actually I have a favor to ask. 

Your name: What?

Ulquioura: Help me choose the gift for the Orihime. 

Your name: Oh. That's why you told Kurosaki to go away.... BUT WAIT... WHY ME?!

Ulquioura: Since you are weird as her, you maybe have same taste...

Your name: Wait what?! I am not weird as her! I don't mix damn salty and sweet stuff like she does!

You clapped your mouth and apologized. 

"Sorry! ^^ heheh..."

Ulquiora: Ok...

Your name: ....eh.... fine ..I ll help you! 

Ulquioura: Cool.

Your name: You don't sound happy at all.

Ulquioura: I am.

Your name: You didn't even smiled!

Ulquiora: This is my smile. 

He show you his normal grumpy face.

Your name: WTF.

Grimmjow noticed you two talking and arguing. Your expressions were interesting and somewhat cute but he stopped himself since he wasn't into childish brats and had a girlfriend at the moment.

"Ulquiorra scared the shit outta her."

Kurosaki interrupted him.

Grimmjow: Did he?

Kurosaki: Didn't you heard her yelling? Even boxes fell down.

Grimmjow: I remember when he scared Renji. That was gold.

He started laughing. Kurosaki joined.

"What are you guys laughing at?! Come and help us!"

Renji yelled.

"Renji. You know what happened?"

Renji: I DONT CARE. COME HERE AND CARRY THIS HEAVY FUCK OR I LL LET ZABIMARU ON YOU!

Grimmjow: You know that your weird snake pets ain't scaring me.

Ichigo: LAST TIME THAT BITCH BIT ME. FUCK YOU MAN! I JUST LET ULQUIORRA ON YOU! THAT WAS ONE TIME! ONE TIME!

Renji: WHAT YOU LITTLE FUCK?! DON'T YOU DARE MENTION THAT! 

Ichigo: He scared Last name though.

Renji: OF COURSE HE DID! HE IS SCARY AS FUCK!

Ichigo: But he isn't.

Renji: I LL KILL YOU! SHUT UP!

While looking at you, his eyes went to your arms which seemed like you were hiding em. That peeked his interest even more.

Did you hurt yourself? 

Is it possible that you actually cut?

"Grimmjow!  We need your help too come on!"

 You noticed him standing near the door of the huge storage in the shop, but before you caught his blue eyes he already left.  

"Your name you too!" Rukia yelled at you.

"But storage ain't in my job description--"

Rukia: Boss ordered. Now move your ass.

You walked a bit happy because the customers wont annoy the shit outta you, but also annoyed since the storage workers had bigger pay and the shop workers less. So why the hell would you do even more work for small pay huh?