(Chapter 77) Thoughts

(Gonna correct mistakes tomorrow morning) 

"What if she dies?"

Huh?

Something greeted his mind, thoughts about you being lifeless, or god forbid the wire going down and you falling, sudden strong anger in him boiling... he was fine like second ago, why now?

What if you ain't in the elevator? What if you....?

Stop stop that's not possible... that's stupid. Stop thinking like that, his mind yelled, imagining you not being there... no. It's not happening again... don't... calm... you are fine.. everything is going to be...

"You are useless again... aren't you Grimmjow?"

His eyes widened, was that his thought? Was that him?

"You are losing her again...."

Shut up. He gripped his fist, standing in front of the elevator's first door (since it does have two doors right?)  I am not losing her' I swear you...'

"You aren't even strong enough... you can't even help her right now.... look at you? Did you thought that all is going to be fine?"

She is fine.

His voice yelled inside of his mind.

"Is she?"

Stop talking.... stop talking stop talking!

"But it's your...fault''

He shake his head, It's not! He barked at the voice, as Inoe's voice interrupted him.

"Grimmjow you... are you okay?"

Her voice shake, gripping her hands together, trying to knock on other people's doors and find what she needs, but then coming to him to see that he was more nervous that he should be.

Grimmjow was silent, his hand on the metal door, trying to collect himself a bit, you are close and yet far... is it bad that he wants you in his embrace right now?

"It's a bad idea if you try to toy with him now you ll regret it I swear---"

Voices yelled.

"Here.

Cold voice said to him, the glasses showing his blue eyes, him giving him (how the fuck you call it again?) big metal thing to open the door, fingers almost touching as the glassed man gave him serious look.

"It's you again."

Grimmjow mumbled, recognizing the guy from the before, the one that mentioned Rukia, thinking that he didn't care a slight bit, that he left for his own doing, and that he is gonna be like all other that live there 'its not my problem kinda thing' but was surprised.

"Uryuu. "

Man said, calm voice actually calming Grimmjow a bit, since the dark blue haired male offered him help, seeming  so sure of himself.

"Grimmjow."

He barked, bitterness in his voice, looking at the door they are supposed to open on the 7th floor, since elevator was probably half stuck, the door could be seen  bit opened, and inside was the elevator door.

How in the hell are they  gonna open it?

"You are not strong enough to open them..."

Voice said in his mind.

"Fuck off."

He said  getting those thoughts away, as Uryuu's 'ready' brought him back to reality, both of them nodding to each other.

"Okay three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"Pull..."

Inoe held her hands together, hoping that they ll manage somehow, biting her lip, other people joining in to see what the fuck was going on, some of them not sure that the two of them will manage to open them, hand on her shoulder all of the sudden, as she met the green eyes. 

"I am sorry."

Voice went out, barely under the whisper, seeing the familiar green eyes that she fell in love with, dark hair that she always touched, smelling of the strong shampoo, her hand ending up in his, gripping it.

"...mm... I am sorry too."

Ulquiorra gave her a small smile, thinking should he join in and help the other two or just watch. Is there something he could do? 

Both of guys set each other up, Uryuu, pulling one part of the door, and Grimmjow using metal thing to just open it, he was cursing under his breath, still mad at himself, as the metal thing went away, both of the guys moved, him starting to be angry.

"Told you.... you aren't strong enough."

Voices barked at him.

"I will open them."

He mumbled.

"No you won't. It's not possible... but he will..."

Uryuu's hand taking the metal long thing 'let me try' fixing his glasses and doing so.

"Hmph, like nerd such as you is going to--"

First door opened, Uryuu having a bit of grin, fixing his glasses again, seeing half of the elevator, hearing chuckles from the voices.

"What were you saying again?"

Uryuu attacked, knowing that he managed to open the door, and that Grimmjow lost this round.

"Tch. Lucky shot."

"Is it?"

Uryuu said, mocking the man, and then looking at the other door.

"Tch. Let's just try to open these."

Grimmjow said.

"It's not gonna be easy. These ones are really stuck... not to mention... half down..."

Uryu said, looking around moving the first door they previously opened together with Grimmjow.

"It's going to be complicated to pull these people out..."

Uryuu sighed.

Elevator inside was standing half half, meaning that girls would have to climb her way out, or to maybe open the security door and get them out like that.

"Less talk more trying."

Grimmjow barked.

"Wanna give it a try?"

Uryuu mocked, giving him a metal thing they opened the door with not so long ago.

"Tch. Sure."

He gripped metal thing, trying together with Uryuu, as Ulquiorra decided to move and go call other boys and see what's going on.

Phones were still broke, numbers would go crazy, but if he could just get out and get some kinda of reception then he could tell them to get back since the storm is getting worse.

Uryuu and Grimmjow were trying few times, every time the metal would go in, but door wouldn't budge, both of them being annoyed and sighing, but then setting up a challenge to each other that whoever opens the door gets a free meal or something, both of them mumbling under a breath, wanting to prove who is stronger, who is going to open them first.

Crack could be heard as the door moved, the light greeting two girls that were sitting down, looking up to see hands going inside of the doors, moving them with such struggle, like the door itself were glued with super glue, hearing breaths and swearing, Rukia stood up, motioning you to join on her, having already raised eyebrow and a bit of relief.

"Last name they--"