(Chapter 85)(Smut) Questions?

Opening your eyes, seeing that you were laying on the man, his blue orbs on yours, you were too damn cute for him, 'Grimmjow..." you mumbled, but there was only silence, seemed he was staring at you and enjoyed your company, blue eyes seemed in thought, but yet again they felt... warm.

There was a silence between both of you, just staring at each other, your hand on his chest, remembering that you were still half naked with your unbuttoned shirt and bra, small blush coming on your cheeks, leaning in to capture his lips in yours.

Small moan coming from him, seemed that you did something to make him feel good, or you just imagined that sound, pulling away from his lips only to be followed by him, not letting you gain breath, surprising you, but then stopping himself. As if he was mesmerized by you, you putting your hands on each side of him moving your legs, ending on top of him, strands of hair falling down, pulling them behind your ear.

Another kiss by you, it was so inviting to you, moan slipping your lips when he pushed his tongue in your mouth, almost losing composure from this new sensation, seemed that he changed the way of kissing you, trying something new, making you lose your thoughts, trying to get yourself back, to clear your mind from this, and yet again it was a hard task. He was wining this game and you knew it.

Pulling your chin, fingers cupping your cheek, feeling his warm fingers behind your ear making your back shiver, his thumb on your lip slowly moving it, enjoying the mess he made, the lips that he made swollen, eager for another kiss of his, your eyes on his, making you suck on his finger, first a small peck on it, and then sucking, enjoying the sensation that it gave you, Grimmjow moving his hand slowly, it was so much for him, your expression, your tongue on his finger, you on top of him, he was about to stop himself from doing anything further, but your lips ended up on his neck, making him lose his breath, first time in his life, he wasn't expecting it, slow torture by you, lips coming, making contact with his warm skin, feeling the tongue of yours, covering the bites with each lick, damn he wanted more, giving you more space to bite, he leaned more towards his pillow, hands of his needy to touch you, but you trapping them by putting yours on his wrists not allowing him to do so.

Breaths of his leaving his lips, small moan with each bite you gave him, actually turning you on, the vibration of his body, his voice, lips desperate to find each other in another kiss, deciding to give him a pleasure of kissing him, slowly, torturing, moving away, your hands letting his go, moving downwards, feeling the hard chest, feeling his breaths, raising and falling, and harsh moan of his when your hands stayed there giving him a harsh squeeze, biting the collar bone, biting your way down, again the lips, sucking on his skin, feeling that tongue of yours that was in his mouth moments ago, feeling his member rising, getting harder with each torture you did to him, only for your eyes to find his and finish him off with their innocent glare, but also the lust in them, him getting towards you, closing your eyes, feeling the bed, only to realize that the two of you switched positions, but this time he was steady. On top of you, breathing mess of what you did to him seconds ago, trying to get his composure back, feeling the stings of your teeth on his skin, small red trails showing up to you after of your little kissing rampage, seeing the arousal in his boxers, yes, you did this to him, both of you were aware of it.

Leaning in, but not kissing you. He wanted to torture you, to tease you, god he wanted so much things to do with you, but he wasn't sure how to even...

"Grimmjow..."

Your voice went out, calling out for him, calling him to give in, calling him to kiss you, to bite you, to just...

"...Don't .... Your name... I..."

He was good at his control... but right now.. . one more word and he... why was he even trying to control himself so much around you? Was it because he wanted to keep you safe and ready? Was it because he didn't want to make you regret your choice? Or was it because... of fear he had... that he ll lose you... that he ll get so close to you... that you ll get so close to him to actually... get to know him... to see his vulnerable side he didn't want to show. 

Your hand on his cheek, seems he was the one that was afraid huh?

"It's fine. I won't force you Grimmjow."

Your hand was about to let go, but he grabbed it and pulled it back to his cheek.

"I thought it was the other way around Your name."

He muttered.

"No, It seems that I misunderstood it. I won't hurt you, you tall buffon."

You gave him your reply.

"Tch."

"What? Should I call you kitten then?"

You raised your eyebrow giving him a grin.

He wasn't satisfied with it.

"No. Don't call me kitten Your name."

"But why? You are so cute when I call you ki---...aah..."

You moaned, feeling his lips on your neck, he gave you a bit harsh bite, licking the blood, apologizing, yet you provoked him.

"What was that Your name? Couldn't hear you."

His voice went out, finding your eyes, lips close to yours, seeing his grin.

"I swear I am gonna call you kitt--mhhh...en..."

Interrupted with a kiss, such a cruel game by him, by his rules, damn you tall buffon! You thought, enjoying the lips that were slowing up, he was savoring the taste, one lip, then the other, feeling his hand near your bra, finding your eyes again.

"So, who is gonna call who kitten now Your name?"

So close to your breast, so close to touch you, to torture you, he loved your expressions your blush on your cheeks...everything..

"...."

"No answer huh?"

He raised his eyebrow.

"Like you are gonna let me say it. Hmph."

"Smart kitten you are Your name."

"Tch...wh..whatever."

His gaze was serious towards you, but followed by gentle blue orbs.

"Do you... want me to touch you?"