(Chapter 30) Well you see.. eh.. I..

"SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS!"

The cup was strongly put back at the table while Sarah stared at the girl. She had a nice black jeans and yellow shirt this time.

"Calm down Sae what the hell is the problem? It's 7 in the morning for crying out loud."

Sarah stated that, holding the child in her hands, taking her sweet time to drink first coffee with Sae which was full of anger.

"I can't stand that girl."

She muttered gripping the cup even harder, but then letting it go, Shiro trying to get Sarah's cup of coffee but she moved the cup away making the child upset.

"No no Shiro. Bad bad cup. Not for you."

Her eyes met girlfriends.

"You mean Last name?"

She moved her legs making kiddo jump in the place so he wouldn't cry.

"OF COURSE. WHICH OTHER GIRL?!"

"Hai hai calm down."

" HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN?! GRIMMJOW BASICALLY  WALKED HER HOME!"

Sarah loved good drama to take her day out of the babysitting Shiro.

"Well if i remember you two were just fuck buddies with him having all rights to find a girlfriend and  you to find a boyfriend. I told you that was a stupid idea to agree to Sae."

"Tch. What could I do? He even denies to tell me the reason for this fucking deal! I thought if he spends some time with me he ll understand me better and fall for me, but instead he fell for that.. that... ugly sow!!!"

Sarah stood up sighing.

"I dunno Sae. Shiro likes her. And we both know that this child is fucking picky with people. Seems that she has something."

"Which side are you on?"

She was holding the kid in her embrace.

"No ones. I am just here to earn some lame money."

She walked leaving Sae like that, and then others joining in the coffee. Strangely you weren't there while others were. 

"Where is Last name?"

Sae asked others, which were sitting shifting in their seats, Rukia sitting in Ichigo's lap, while Grimmjow dozed a bit.

His eyes were on Ulquiorra which was holding hands with Inoe and then he looked at Inoe, which was smiling being really happy.

He sighed taking the sip of his coffee.

"Who is shaking your cage Grimmjow?"

"Missing Last name already?"

He left the cup on the table giving an angry 'shut up' 'leave me the fuck alone'.

The yesterdays events were going through his mind, maybe he misunderstood something between you and Ulquiorra, that must be it, you don't give the vibe of that kinda of girl cmon...

"...it's really hot.. Grimmjow..."

He remembered your voice, while he was gripping the fabric of his jeans, he was useless he couldn't help you that much, but again you were a stubborn little fuck that ignored his warnings. 

Would it mean that you cared for Ulquiorra that much?

While sitting at that damn dusty table, which was by some miracle clean, enjoying the cold morning air the white car arrived as they all sighed in annoyance as they thought it was another damn customer at 7 in the morning.