(Chapter 88)Slap

Annie, walking together with Sae, laughing her ass off towards some joke Sae said cursing the rain and their solo night out thinking of chances of being with certain man, Annie looked around seeing small creatures floating in the air or just sitting by trying to ignore them, with such hate towards her ability to see the certain creatures wandering around or mostly just lost souls. She wasn't sure why but she had ability to see them ever since she was a child.

"What are you looking at?"

Sae asked Annie, but she shrugged it off saying it's nothing don't worry'.

"Renji cmon... You can't just do this!"

"You are her friend! Right?! Right?!!!"

Yelling was heard, both of the girls raising the eyebrows deciding to see what's going on.

"I am sorry. There is nothing I can do. She has to leave with us."

His harsh reply was heard.

In front of the girls was laying body of Kurosaki in his clothes, you standing next to his body but other than that Sae saw nothing making her scream and throw the bags down.

"WH-- Whats going on?! What did you do to Kurosaki!"

Remembering that you left after Renji rushing out when the message came on your phone from the unknown number  saying we are right in the corner' Ps. Kurosaki. with worry but also smile on your face how much you gonna punch her for making you worry saying short words to Grimmjow 'they are almost there be right back' but before Grimmjow could follow you shushed him with ' she is close by I will be right back."

"You don't understand Sae so--"

You tried to reassure the girl but she was having a panic attack.

"You killed him you-- Imma call police!"

She took her phone out her hands shaking rushing away, yelling that Annie should follow too, but the girl stayed, her body shaking, seeing the two other pressences she never saw before, first time seeing the two men in the black and white kimono with their swords out.

"...i don't understand..."

Annie mumbled... confused at what was happening, seeing two Kurosaki's and also two Rukia's, one body on the ground and other... 

...in white..

and him in black...

...kimono...

"Kurosaki.. Rukia..."

With her voice echoing you turned around "you can see them too?'' you mumbled gripping your fist, trying to reassure Renji to let Rukia go.

"I wasn't expecting that you guys can see me... but I am sorry Your name, Annie... I must ask you to leave. Please."

He sounded sincere with pain in his voice and again he had to follow the other man with long black hair, pair of gloves and long black kimono followed with white cover .

"Renji you told me that these people aren't capable of seeing us. But none than less we can take care of this."

He took his sword out with hope that he will scare the two of you.

"Leave."

He barked.

Kurosaki stood in front of you both, trying to plead with Abarai but none avail his sword bigger than any of the two men.

"Renji you asshole! Listen to me! You will regret it! Aren't you two friends?!"

Gripping his sword spitting on the ground clicking his tongue, walking in front of his new found friend what seemed to others, taking the stance to fight Kurosaki.