(Chapter 68) He saved my life...

Ulquiorra was looking through the window, again greeting the gray sky that was inviting storm. His palm touch the window, fingers gently caressing it, as if he knew that something is going to happen.

But mostly he ended up in the corner.

"ULQUIORRA! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK DARN IT! TAKE IT AS PUNISHMENT!"

Kurosaki yelled at him, all sitting around in his apartment, playing monopoly.

"Storm is coming up."

He mumbled, making Kurosaki look at him.

"We already know that! What the hell are you even on about?!"

Ulquiorra sighed, seeing his reflection in the mirror, strange mask on half of his face, that person trying to touch him, him seeing Inoe in reflection with him not sure why he had such a terrible feeling.

"Come here and sit. Your 5 minutes passed."

Kurosaki yelled.

Ulquiorra turn around, looking at everyone having a smile on their face, Renji focusing on the little dices he was about to throw, making others wait on him.

Rukia was supposed to drag you into Kurosaki's and her place since it was 3 months of you working with them and they all wanted an excuse to celebrate it.

Suddenly Kurosaki's facial expression changed as his phone rang saying 'Bunny girl' calling.

"All of you be silent now!"

Kurosaki yelled.

"What the fuck you mean all of us?! It's just  Inoe, Ulquiorra you and myself!"

Renji objected.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He gave him a glare.

"Mm, yeah? Did you told her?"

He answered his phone.

"I knew it.... You were supposed to be quiet darn it!"

"NOT MY FAULT!"

She yelled at his ear.

"Well it is. You told her!"

"I didn't told her! It's more I said we are all there and that there is party!"

"Rukia... that's same shit but different package...."

"WHATEVER! We are almost there! Clean the damn place up!"

"Hai hai..."

He mumbled, closing his phone and taking all the figures from the game away.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN I WAS WINNING THIS SHIT!"

Renji objected.

"No time for this! Help me clean this mess, they are coming, and ULQUIORRA STOP STARRING AT THE DAMN WINDOW! COME AND HELP ME!"

"It's your fault that you waited to the last second mortal. Now clean it yourself."

"Now now... I ll help out too..."

Inoe said, getting up and collecting some of the food.

You were currently in the elevator with Rukia, waiting on number to finally hit 13 since they were in that room.... strange right?

You were tapping your leg bit nervous, Rukia telling you that they made others join on too that it was a best day off of games, truth to be told sometimes she couldn't lie that well, mostly when parties were made, so she bluntly told you that all of you are going to have fun at their place.