(Chapter 38) I deserved it

"You think I am going just to agree on this Grimmjow?"

She walked towards him, standing near the car while others were still in the shop preparing to close everything up and go finally home.

She was tapping her hand on hers, crossed them on her chest not satisfied with their conversation today.

"WELL ANSWER ME YOU ASSHOLE!"

She yelled as she grabbed him by his shirt, being mad at him for even considering going with you or even asking you to come at his place.

He grabbed her hand, moving it away, his blue orbs stared at hers.

"Which part of fuck buddies you didn't understand?"

She pushed him but wasn't going to let him leave like that.

"I am not letting you go! Choosing that brat over me?! You are fucking lucky that I even decided to be with you!

"And I am done right now."

"What?!"

He sighed as he turned his back on her remembering that he forgot the keys in the shop.

"Nah pretty boy. You ain't done with me! I m done with you!"

Grimmjow went towards the door to get the keys as she was standing there being pissed off, she worked her body and soul to look attractive to him, she even rejected so many guys for his sake, because she thought he was going to end up caring for her. If you didn't come... If you got fired he would've been hers. That little bitch how dare she--

Her train of thoughts stopped, seeing him opening the door, walking right next to you, you going out with your bag and earbuds in your ears, him mumbling 'forgot something' others standing near the counter talking with the Chinese woman, Renji getting his pay today and yelling  at little Chinese kids that were mocking his tattoos.

You unlock your screen searching through the old phone that was already pissing you off, ready to play the music.

Sae's eyes attacked your small form, seeing you walking carelessly towards the car, looking at the new shoes you just got yourself having a small grin on your face.

"ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

You saw her marching towards you, not quite sure whats going on, suddenly your phone was out of your hands, your bag went flying down and you felt a strong pain on your cheek.

When you realized that  she just slapped you, pushing you towards the glassy door, making your back punch the glass.

"WOAH WOAH YOUR NAME! SAE!

Others yelled rushing towards the store door, but they couldn't open them up since both of you were on them, her hand was on your neck, you breathing out, looking at her, her eyes full of hatred towards you, you gripping the hand of hers with long nails gripping your neck enough to make you start bleeding.

"WHAT THE FUCK LET HER GO!"

Renji yelled, Chinese woman rushing to help out too.

"Let her go Sae and calm down."

She uttered.

"Me? Let this bitch go? As if."

"Sae let her go. She doesn't have anything to do with this."

Grimmjow replied, wanting to break the glass and get out, but alas he couldn't, she just looked at his pained expression having a grin on her face and then back at you.