(Chapter 79) Do you want me?(Smut)

He was sitting with you and others in their apartment thinking of the thoughts that he had, voices that were telling him that he wasn't able to save you, not even sure, looking trough the window at messed up weather holding your hand as you all were sitting on the couch talking about the same topic, how the fuck they missed the elevator and Rukia could be heard yelling.

"Dumb! You Idiots!"

Grimmjow motioned you to follow him to seperate room, making others looking at both of you, drinking bear and laughing it off, but they didn't made any funny comment, neither of them sure why did they do so, continuing being in embrace of their loved one only to hear objection of Renji, where Kurosaki yelled that they'll find him a girlfriend and he objected, but then they mentioned a dude.

"FUCK YOU! I AM NOT GAY!"

He yelled making others laugh, you getting in the room, it was probably Rukia's and Ichigo's but you didn't mind it, since it was dark and details couldn't be seen, nor either of you bother to turn the light on, him sitting on the bed, being rather silent, his blue eyes shining in the dark, finding yours.

"What is wrong Grimmjow?"

Your voice echoed in the empty room, only blue sheets visible, your hand on your chest, feeling that something is bothering him, that he is upset maybe, but you decided to wait on his answer, standing close to the door, this time scared to move but eager to hug him, not even sure why you had a fear of your boyfriend, something was bothering you too, biting your lip, raising your head up towards him when he stood up and went towards you, feeling his hands on your back hugging you.

"....."

Silence between both of you, you gripping his shirt, 'what's gotten into you huh?' silent voice of yours going out, thinking about his warm hands, his presence, that hug.

"...."

He moved, not uttering a word, his lips finding yours, starting with a small peck and then cupping your cheek.

".....scared."

That's the only thing you managed to hear, because his voice was above the whisper.

"I was scared too."

You gave him a smile, touching his hand.

This was different. The usual Grimmjow would never say something like this, nor have such a fear, but he was really worried. 

Feeling a hot peck, the lips on yours lasted too short for your liking, leaning in for more as he obliged, at first started as small pecks, lighting up the dark room, forgetting about the storm, your friends in the other room, mesmerized by his eyes, returning his kisses eagerly, feeling the wall, his body weight pressing you towards it, noises of lips dancing with each other, moan of his when you pushed your tongue in his mouth, being a needy one, but him ending up biting your lip playfully, losing the air, bit by bit, but not slowing down with the kisses, getting more thirsty of each other, his lips leaving yours only to bit on your jawline, you leaning so he could bite you, sloppy kisses, hot air on your neck, getting back to you, getting a moment to stare, trying to collect the air, his chest raising up, leaning in only to stop himself close enough to look in your eyes, to bit on your lip again, pulling you up with him and placing you on the bed, crawling on top of you, giving himself a moment to enjoy this view getting ready to mutter something but your hand touching his lips stopping him 'shhh' was heard, him leaning in and kissing you.

Rain could be heard falling outside, but the noise of your friends stopped, meaning that they all fell asleep or got really drunk and passed out, feeling lips on your collar bone, biting, leaving a mark on you, stopping himself, finding your eyes, his hand close to your breast, he wanted to touch you, but did you want it? Your eyes were lidded, giving him a small nod, his hand touched the strap of your shirt, pulling it down, sucking on your shoulder, his wet tongue on your cold skin, teeth biting into it, slowly pulling the shirt down, torturing you, hand close to reveal your left breast, touching your skin, playfully moving his fingers closely, teasing you, hearing your voice out 'g...grimmjow...' only for him to bit your chest pulling the shirt away, touching your nipple, moan getting out of your lips, trying to hide it, giving your bud a slight squeeze moving the other strap down and pulling the shirt down, lips conquering your right breast, feeling his tongue sucking on your bud, kissing it, bites over the skin, sucking on your neck again, other hand moving your shirt down towards your jeans, kissing his way to your stomach, you arching your back in ecstasy since you came just by him teasing your breasts, unzipping your jeans and pulling them down, leaving you in white panties, kissing your stomach and finding his way down toward your most sensitive part, kissing trough the panties, close to your entrance, your head back and hair sprawled on the pillows, feeling his tongue lick you, still having panties on you, he teased you with them on, starting slowly, taking his time, until you came him kissing your stomach, going towards your lips never taking your underwear off.

You breathed out, his face close to yours, kissing you again, enjoying his time with you, but he never undressed himself making you wonder to why--

"It's okay kitten, (he whispered) I won't hurt you."

Your eyes on his now,  your hands ending up on your breasts out of instinct since you weren't used to this, looking away.

"I know you are scared kitten."

He said it, laying next to you, thoughts forming in your head to why didn't you two...

"...Grimmjow... do .. you... even... want ... me?"

Your voice went out, still breathing from the previous experience and his kisses, curious about it, feeling him move up, on top of you again.

"Do you want me?"

He interrupted you with a question.

"...."

"See how it sounds like?"

He continued closing the gap between both of you.

"Then why... aren't you...?''

"Because...I don't want to rush you kitten."

"It's not because... of ...other.. reasons?"

Grimmjow raised his eyebrow.

"Your name,  *kiss* you have no idea*kiss* .... how much *kiss* ....I want you right now. 

"I want you too..."

You mumbled looking away, blushing.

"You are really tempting me....aren't you?"

He said breathing out.