(Chapter 65)Question

"...do you want... to be mine?"

You were blushing madly gripping the cup of coffee sitting with Inoe, Ichigo and Renji this time, as Rukia, Ulquiorra and Grimmjow went to deliver merchandise for the shops, Yammi and Sae joining on you all, you not listening to the conversation that was going on, playing with your hair a bit, thinking of Grimmjow's question... and you two being official... 

"Earth to Last name."

Your eyes shifted to see Kurosaki and Renji, looking at you with weird looks.

"....wh...what?"

"Are you alright? Your face is red."

Renji said.

"Don't tell me you actually listened to Rukia's message?"

Your eyes widened.

"O M  G  SHUT UP I DID NOT!"

Kurosaki laughed his ass off ending up falling from the chair and you laughing at him.

"Serves you right! Fool!"

You answered him.

"Can we visit her?"

The blue sky greeted the blue orbs, wind playing with his blue hair, while in dark blue shirt, hand on the window thinking about your question yesterday.

Sooner or latter you would find out wouldn't you? Nah the old hag wouldn't spit it out. Should he even risk it? It's not something he likes to talk about and now he actually has to... 

....it's not like there is going to be...

... but its enough of bad sides of him is it? always sad little boy... sad stories stuff like that... huh... past is always gonna haunt me huh? his thoughts attacked.

"Earth to Grimmjow??"

Rukia pinched his hand sitting next to him making him look at her.

"What's eating you?

She asked.

"Nothing."

Grimmjow answered with tired voice, looking through the window.

"Don't tell me that you two listened to my advice on that message?"

Rukia crossed her hands, raising an eyebrow.

"Huh... what message?"

Grimmjow turned towards her, looking at the small form as Ulquiorra was driving.

"Last name didn't show you?"

Rukia asked.

"No. It was you?"

Grimmjow replied.

"Kurosaki and myself send her message to check up on you, we were worried."

"What was that other message that made her blush her soul out?"

He asked, really curious about it.

"Eh....seems that you didn't do it. Shame. I can't tell you."

"WHAT?"

Rukia gave him a devilish grin. 

"You ll have to ask your girlfriend that."

She smiled at him.

"Actually... We are official thing since yesterday..."

He trailed.

"...I asked her to be my girlfriend."