(Chapter 66) Hidden art

You were almost at the end of your shift, walking with an older couple to the counter where the granny took over and counted their stuff, you seeing the girls coming inside, they seem really familiar going towards the upper floor just rushing for the sake of it.

You sighed asking Chinese granny if there is anyone else and she nodded off looking at the camera.

"Just be with these and we are done."

She mumbled, her voice coming out, fighting with words as she spoke, her english a bit bad since she was still learning it, hands packing things and counting money, you had a feeling that this smells of trouble and annoying customers that will leave when the shop has to close, wanting some weird demands and probably argument.

You noticed Inoe on the camera.

"Granny what the fuck you said no one is available."

"Last name. Go go. Go up. Help her."

She told you in her quick Chinese-English voice that you had problem to understand sometimes, but happy that you caught the words this time.

"What are they..."

You saw Inoe on the camera screen holding their stuff and  heard them being quite loud as you reach the upper part of stairs, seeing figures soon enough. Some of the clothes were already on the floor, jeans thrown away as Inoe was holding the other outfits that they 'want to try' her standing there as they were taking the anger out on her.

"Bloody time you've show up. I m in need of assistance. I want these, these and these."

Your eyes met the girls. It was the same girl that had an argument over some jeans, seems that she hadn't learned lesion and she was so sassy right now.

Inoe could notice your expression, but she couldn't risk to be loud or she would lose the job since customer is always right and Ichigo and Renji were in the damn storage. So better to listen to them and... 

"Alright so take them to the dressing room this way."

You pointed towards the cabins with numbers on them, no one on this floor except Inoe and you, her being really scared right now as she wanted to tell you to take the clothes and go, only to be interrupted by you taking clothes from her and giving them to the girls. Mostly you pushing it into their hands, your eyes lifeless as if you were preparing to murder them.  

"Your name don't I ll take the clothes to..."

Before she could finish the black haired girl interrupted Inoe and yourself with her cocky voice.

"Hoh? So you are going to talk like that to me even though you are alone? Those boys ain't here to defend you."

She said, her girlfriend close to her, throwing some shirts away.

"See your friend is smart. Listen to her. She was willing to carry our stuff like small little girl she is."

Blonde girl responded throwing the jeans on the floor and stepping on them.

"I suggest you stop throwing things around. Or I ll call the boss."

You said crossing your arms and standing in front of Inoe.

"Now you are ordering us?" You are so fucking rude! You don't deserve to work here."

Black haired girl with pony tails told you, smirking and playing innocent while her short blonde haired girl stopped trashing around.

"What, you are defending booby brat here? She can't speak to herself?"

Black haired girl raised her voice mocking Inoe's breast size.

"Are you jealous because you can't fill one bloody shirt?"

You replied to her, Inoe standing behind you.

"What did you say you bitch?!"

"Your name stop these two are..."

Blonde interrupted Inoe, getting closer to you.

"Look. We are doing you a favor. These clothes need to be on the other place."

You sighed, hating these two bitches, thinking should you just break their arm or something, or let them touch you, then you would have a 'self defense' card up your sleeve.

"Alright. I see you two ain't satisfied. Let me call the boss. We can even see video again and I ll tell them what you did. So no problem."

You answered, your voice calm since you had an upper hand on these two.

"You think your boss will  believe you?!" 

Black haired girl said.

"Yeah! Customers are everything."

Blond girl replied.

"If customers are trashing the merchandise then they are no more than a trash that has to be cleaned out."

Your eyes were serious, your arms crossed, black haired girl not having it and actually being pissed since you ain't reacting the way she wanted you too. Why can't you be bloody scared like Inoe is?

"Look. There are two of us and one of you. Your friend doesn't even count. She is fucking scared.  If you don't want any trouble I suggest you...."

"So, you are threatening me now?"

You mumbled.

"We are just saying. If you want your pretty face intact i suggest you listen to what we say."

"If you are saying that I should let you trash merchandise on my expense it's not going to happen. Also. You just admit that you threatened me at work and I have it recorded."

"WHAT?!"

"Why would I have earbuds otherwise?"

Inoe's eyes widened.

You were sure that these two would set you up, so while going on stairs you turned on your recorder on, and listened to their bullshit, you had really crazy customers coming, but these two are so damn annoying and thinking they would make you scared? Hah!

"Listen here."

You felt hand on your shoulder, blonde girl's face was close to yours.

"Granny where is Last name?"

Renji was walking out from the storage searching for you, and asked granny about your whereabouts only to see you being close with two customers, and Inoe behind you holding her shirt. She was shaking.

"Woah are they-- I ll--"

"No. Stay."

"Granny what the fuck I ll go and--"

"No Renji. Listen to me. Help Kurosaki."

Her harsh tone made him 'tch' meaning that there is no argument but he wasn't an asshole to allow these two to harass you both.

He was about to go towards you all but then he saw the camera and blonde girl screamed in pain.

"WHAT?"

Renji stared at the video.

Hand was gripping your shoulder, while blonde girl's face was close to yours.

"Listen here. You are going to give me that bloody phone or so help me god I will make you..."

"You have tree seconds to let my shoulder or hands goes off."

Your cold voice went out.

"You think you are in position to threaten me?"

"3"

"She is actually counting?"

Black haired woman started laughing.

"2"

"You think you can beat me?!"

"1"

"Last name don't..."

Inoe said.