(Chapter 70) Rukia...

(I ll correct mistakes in 2 hours or so, and maybe add up more details, till then i must leave it as this.)

Cold sensation. Voices.

Feeling like her  head is going to explode, but at the same time trying not to open her mouth. Don't breathe in, don't let water in, stop the pain in the head, stop stop stop, dunno who the fuck are my parents' thoughts attacked' why did I even accepted being in the family...' 'didn't they want me? who am I? do I wanna know?'

"RUKIA! RUKIA!"

Tears. Voice breaking from the yelling, from struggling.

"Tch, let's leave her! Let's go Menoly!"

Girls rushed, leaving Inoe alone, standing near the pool.

Inoe was holding her hands together looking at Rukia's body going deeper.

'Useless' 'Help her...do... something' Mind screaming, but she didn't move.

'Why I can't help people?' Her mind went attacking her, her hands gripping her shoulders, almost making blood come out as she was standing.

'I don't know to swim.... useless... why can't I swim.... scared scared... someone.. help me... please... anyone... I wish i was in her place... why she had to jump and save me... i m useless.. trash... Rukia..."

"WHY CAN'T I HELP HER?!"

Her thoughts continuing with torture, seemed as minutes turned into long hours, or that the time stopped, Inoe looking at the water, deciding to grab the stairs of the pool maybe to try.. to go down.. should she? why she felt happy that she wasn't in the water? ungrateful, stupid feeling why the hell... it should be me... i am the one which...

"INOE? WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!"

"Hurts... but it's also cold... isn't it? I rushed... and I don't know... where??"

Rukia thought.

Blood coming out of her nose... for slight second she saw water, her body... it was so dark, feeling strong pain in her head, seeing her own blood flowing, hands useless to move, water suddenly changing, voices yelling.

What's her point of life?

'Why keep struggling... when all the work i did... do nothing... there is no point right? Why fight it? Even with diploma... i can't get anywhere... 

"HELP HER!

"PLEASE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM! MOVE!"

"WHAT IN THE HELL?!"

"RU--"

Tears falling down mixing with the water, seeing her own reflection, hand going towards her to catch her, a white haired woman with purple eyes and kimono, seemed so beautiful and unreal, whispering something to her, her lips opening but no sound came out.

"SHE IS IN THERE! HELP! HELP HER!"

Inoe's mind was at ease, should she even be happy? Kurosaki came, he rushed in the water right?

She is the worst.

Being happy? How dare she even think of being happy?

Useless'

Her mind attacked.

Fear of water was always there... ever since she almost drown as a child...

'I hate it.... i should just..."

"RUKIA OI!"

Sound interrupted Inoe's thoughts, really now..

Ichigo put Rukia on the floor, her nose bloody, him all drenched and out of his mind, his eyes for the first time scared, fear glowing in them, not sure what the fuck is he supposed to do.

"Rukia oi! RUKIA!"

He tried to hear if she is breathing or not, focusing on her chest moving or not, but nothing.

He reacted, shaking as his lips meet hers, doing CPR trying to make her breathe to open her eyes, anything just anything please... 

His eyes shifting searching any kind of sign anything will do please...

'Open your eyes you annoying girl! Cmon don't do this... Rukia... Cmon you nerd girl!'

He yelled not even aware that he did so, making Inoe shake, gripping her hands tighter, crying, not even sure what should she do, except feel really useless like piece of trash.

"Rukia..."

His mind screamed, seeing her nose being bloody, whipping it with his sleeve, then pinching it in hope that it wont harm her in any way, that ain't broken, breathe... RUKIA BREATHE!" Thoughts of her telling him parts of her life haunted him.

''I was adopted''

He was sitting with her skipping one of the classes. For the first time he made her skip it, because he offered her one bunny shaped object.

Her words cut deep all of the sudden, Ichigo not being sure where this came from, her lost gaze towards the classroom as both of them were sitting on the tables just looking through the window, playing with can of juice and him with can of coffee, not sure why they did so, why they decided to even run from the class.

Maybe the day was just too much for the both.

Her words made him look at her again, her looking at the classroom's floor, playing with the little bunny object he bought her, not even sure why was she opening up to him, leaving the can of juice near her.

''Dunno if they wanted me...''

Her gaze met his.

''Why didn't you search for them?''

He asked.

''I am scared to do so...''

Voice left her lips and there was a long silence between both.

''Nerd girl...''

He attacked, just in order to make her smile or yell at him, anything... just smile darn it...

''Orange ass.''

"RUKIAAAAAAAAAA!"

Body in front of him, him yelling, just don't take her... 

"Please!"