Chapter 6

when mr. gryffen stopped his jeep in front of my house i was almost completely panicking i knew my mom was going to be thoroughly pissed off at me and i didnt even want to think of what she was going to do to me.

mr. gryffen started walking up the sidewalk that led to our front door and i drug my feet behind him trying to buy as much time as i could.

i heard our front door open and i looked up.

"well hello you must be mr. gryffen." my mother said with a fake cheery front. i just stared at her and when mr. gryffen looked behind him to see if i was still there i could see my mom glare at me.

i gulped.

"seelie, why are you just standing there? come inside and get your teacher something to drink." she said with a sugary sweet voice that just made me alot more scared than i already was at that point.

by the time mr. gryffen left my house i thought i was going to have a nervous break down. not because things went bad it was just the looks my mom kept giving me when mr gryffen would look away for a moment for some reason or another.

i knew i was in deep trouble. for something i didnt even do. for something she was assuming i was doing.

i walked mr gryffen to the door when he was ready to leave.

he kept sending me worried glances. i resented him at this moment. not because he came to my house when i specifically almost begged him on my knees not not. but because i understood why he came.

he was worried about one of his students.

i just resented him because he knew my mom was pissed because he had caught a few of her looks when she thought he wasnt paying attention.

he gave me a sympothetic look and said he would see me the fallowing day seeing as it was thursday.

i waved at him slowly untill i heard a cabinet in the house being opened and then slammed.

great she was drinking. that would make it that much worse.

"you little slut." she said seething once i shut the door when mr. gryffen was gone out of site. "you sleeping with a teacher?!" she spat at me.

"no!" i said a little to loudly and i felt a sharp pain across my cheek. causing my eyes to water.

i looked at her. "dont backtalk or lie to me! im you mother! you  have to respect me!" she looked like she was going to absolutely murder me for yelling no at one of her accusations.

she started taword me and i began to back up.

i felt my back make contact with the wall.

oh no...theres no where to run.

the last thing i remember seeing and feeling before everything went black was her kicking me in the sides i heard cracks and i knew some of my ribs were broken. the pain was so immense everything started fading. the last thing i heard was her say "this is what you getting for being a little slut, and back talking me!"

then everything went dark.

-------

i would really like some feedback on this story :/ i havent gotten any comments at all and its discouraging me. i dont know if anyone likes this story or not :/

vote? comment?