Chapter 13

ahhh what do i do? is he gonna kiss me?

no seelie you idiot hes not gonna kiss you.

but why is he getting closer to my face then? i asked myself.

ugh good thing no one can here my debate inside my head they would probably think im crazy. haha. oh god now im having a conversation with myself.

maybe i am going crazy. that would be expected i guess.

SEELIE. back to reality.

mr. gryffan is getting closer to your face as you think. theres no time for you psychobabble. i told myself and shook myself out of it.

my mind was racing at what i was going to do. i mean what am i supposed to do when your teacher may or may not be about to kiss you!? uggghh.

these are the times i wish i was a normal teenager.

i bet they wouldnt be having an internal debate with their self.

CRAP. CRAP. CRAPCRAPCRAP. what to do what to do??

i mentally brought my head forward and rested it in my hands.

well atleast it was supposed to be mentally.

the next thing i know my for head hurts like a bitch and im bent over holding it.

i hear a cry of agony from in front of me.

oh no...dont tell me...

i cautiously looked up and my suspicions were confirmed when i saw a frazzled mr. gryffen dancing around the room holding his nose in pain.

i saw blood coming from around his hands.

oh god....why do you hate me so??? i silently asked.

"im so so so so---------" i began but was cut off

"dont....apologize...i understand...i was out of line..." he said sounding disappointed, rejected, and in pain obviously.

"mr. gryffen. i didnt mean to do that my mind was debating and i was frustrated and and i didnt mean to do that really, i just didnt know what to do and i meant for that to happen inside my head not outside of it......."i said all rushed, "and...im gonna shut up now cause i sound like a nutcase." i said and blushed furiously at my stupidity.

mr. gryffen was just staring at me seemingly forgetting about the blood gushing from his nose.

i grabbed a tissue and gently put it to his nose to try annd stop the bleeding.

"im really sorry. i didnt mean to hurt you like this." i said tears forming in my eyes.

"you mean you meant to hurt me a little then?" he said a in a joking manner.

"no-i-i-i didnt mean..." i started but he cut me off by crashing his lips to mine.

my eyes widened in shock, and before i could even react the kiss was over and mr. gryffen had a goofy grin on his face. which made him look funny especially since he had tissue coming from each nostril i cracked up laughing.

i ended up on the floor tears pouring down my face from laughing so hard.

mr. gryffen was chuckling and smiling sheepishly at me.

when i finally composed myself i stood back up i probably looked ridiculous but i honestly didnt care at that moment.

"you have a beautiful smile..." he said looking at me seriously with a heartbreaking crooked smile on his face. "im glad to finally see your real smile he said.

i smiled at him softly and looked down at my feet blushing a bit.

something in my pocket vibrated so i pulled out my phone and it said i had an incoming call....

from my mom.

everything came crashing back into reality.

mr. gryffen had kissed me. he was my teacher.

------

hey guys im actually uploading this a bit early i think. haha. please tell me what yall think!

this chapter was amusing to write and i laughed my ass off doing it haha.

vote

comment

fan

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!