Chapter 18

OKAY. here the dealeo, this chapter is going to be in Luke's point of view, aka mr. gryffans. i cant really do much in Seelies seeing as i put her in a coma in the last chapter Q.Q i feel horrible for doing so but thats the way it has to be for me to finish out the story. the things that confused yall in the last story that the doctor had said should be explained in this one! and im not sure how much longer im gonna drag this story out, :p probably a while seeing as i havent even let seelie and luke date....anyways, enough of my jabbering. on to the story.

please tell me what yall think because not getting comments and votes are dicouraging and it makes me feel like im a horrible writer. :/ i would really like to know what yall think of the story.

ENJOY

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-----------------------------------------------

i dont think i have ever felt like this before.

as if i was going insane slowly.

like little men inside my head slowly tearing my brain and heard apart with a chisel.

slowly and painfully.

that is how i feel at this very moment.

to see my seelie, my precious, sweet, beautiful seelie, lying in a hospital bed in a coma.

And there nothing i can do about it.

that helpless feeling is tearing me apart.

apparently i have been so out of it the last few days my brother took me to a coffee shop and got me some coffee and i wasnt even paying attention and i ended up scolding my entire tongue, and the persons head next to me.

so now i cant taste anything and my tongue hurts like a bitch.

the other person is fine. he had a toupe on and that seemed to protect his head.

i sighed involentarily and looked up at the sky.

god, why are you punishing me? please dont take her away....

i silently prayed.

i layed back into the grass of the courtyard outside of the hospital where the doctors usually go to smoke and eat.

it was a very nice place, the grass was really green, beautiful cherry blossom trees everywhere and a tiny man made pon with a small fountain, with a few benches around it.

i sighed again, i wish seelie was awake she would love this.

or so i think she would love this. i really dont know much about her.

all i know is the stuff i have heard from her, which isnt much. and the stuff that was told to me around school, which is unreliable because most of what i heard was bitchery. by people who hated her.

which i still didnt understand.

why are people so cruel as to tease someone about something they have no control over?

as i layed back in the grass i started thinking about the night that i found her.....

-memory-

i was laying on the couch in my living room, watching some show on comedy central, a roast of some favorite celebrity i could care less about paying attention to the name of.

i felt like someone had stabbed me in the gut.

i leaned over cluching my stomach and i started feeling dizzy.

this is really weird i thought to myself.

i need some fresh air i decided and got up and walked to the doot grabbed my coat and went outside and began walking.

my feet for some reason led me to seelies neighborhood.

i really need to get over her. shes my student. and she doesnt want to date a teacher.

all of a sudden i heard a loud crash coming from seelies house.

oh my god....whats happening i thought to myself as i ran towards her house.

my first thought was that seelie was hurt.

please please please i said in my mind silently begging god to let her be okay.

i banged into the front door causing it to fly off the hinges.

and what i saw next left me seeing red.

seelies mom was standing over her with bat in her hands.

i dont think she realized i was there and she raised the bat before i could say anything and hit seelie over the head with it.

there was a sickening bone crunching sound as the bat made contact.

seelie had already been unconcious when he arrived.

i dove at seelies mom grabbing the bad and swinging it at her. i ended up knocking her out.

i hurried over to seelie to make sure she was breathing.

she was.

next thing i did i ran to the phone and dialed 911, and told them of the situation.

they arrived shortly after that and ussured seelie to the hospital.

they had said things didnt look good, she was badly beaten.

they were suspisious of her mom, seeing as she was passed out on the floor and i was the only one consious.

but they said that they would take my word for it until seelie woke up.

-end of memory-

that had been two weeks ago and seelie was still not away.....