Chapter 23

its been a few days since i moved into mr--i mean lukes house.

to say the least its welcoming but kind of awkward.

luke and conner have done everything they can to make me feel at home here. and for the most part it works.

i guess its just gonna take some time to get used to having to walk on eggshells around my mom.

my moms court hearing was the other day. she was sent to prison for 10 years for child abuse and endangerment of a minor.

i don tknow how i feel about that, i mean shes my mom. i feel likes its my fault, much to lukes disagreement, i mean if i hadnt have gotten her mad and made her hit me, i would still be living at home and mom wouldnt be in jail.

on the other hand its like im on a long vacations.

compared to home this place is so relaxing i dont have to worry about where i put my stuff. and if i forget to do something i dont get the crap beat out of me.

thats an upside.

but im honestly not sure what to do with myself.

i guess i have been living so long with the abuse that being put in a semi normal household i dont know what to do.

luke and conner have been very understanding, and supportive, and the best friends i think i could ever have.

the day i got to their house they showed me to my room of their huge house, my room was easily twice the size of my old one. and they had decorated it in silver and black. i loved it it was so amazing.

the bed was a full sized one, and felt like heaven when i layed on it. i think conner and luke were amused at my reaction to  being shown the room because they laughed at me and smiled hugely.

the comforter on the bed looked like the night sky, it was black with silver drops all over it. it was amazing and something i would have never been able to afford. all the stuff in the room looked exspencive.

the walls were silver with black trim and the ceiling had stars painted on it sloppily, which made me smile, i loved it. it gave my room character.

when i pointed out the stores lukes face grew red and conner smirked and told me luke had painted them while i was in the hospital.

i ran to luke and gave him a huge hug. he stiffened at first but relaxed into the hug.

"thank you guy so much...i dont even know what to say...i dont deserve any of this." i said looking at them in the eyes to show them that i was sincere.

they both smiled and assured me that i did deserve it.

the next few days where nice.

conner, luke, and i went out and had some fun by going to the movies and stuff like that.

but today was going to be my first day back at school.

and to say im scared if a huge understatement.

luke and i were currently driving to the school, well luke was driving i was sitting in the passenger seat hyperventalating.

yeah, sexy, i know.

i dont want to go back to school, but luke and conner both didnt give a choice in the matter.

we pulled into a parking spot and both got out of lukes car and when i looked up i saw alot of kids in the parking lot staring at us.

oh great. just what i need.

------------------------------------------------------------

so i decided to upload a bit sonner than usual, but whatever. im not sure when ill be able to upload again, hopefully in a week or so.

we'll see.

i hope yall enjoy this chapter. im not sure what i think about it.

i know seelie mainly rambles.

this is pretty much a filler chapter because ive been having horrible writers block.

anyways, thank yall for fanning me the ones who have.

i appreciate comments and votes :]

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!

:D