Chapter 20

sorry guys, i havent really had any ideas for the story lately ^^" im listening to some music, mainly 3 doors down, they are actually inspiring me. :3 kinda. not sure how this chapter is gonna turn out. please tell me what yall think! 

fan

comment

vote

please

enjoy!!!

--------------------------

BEEP....

BEEP...

BEEP....

my head was pounding! ugh! 

i went to reach up and put my hand on my forehead and my hand was stopped by a sharp pain.

i slowly opened my eyes and saw that my hand was connected to an i.v. and when i had tried to put it on my forehead that it had irritated the i.v. causing it to bleed....

wait...

HOLY SHIZNIT IM AWAKE! 

my eyes grew wide and i tried to sit up but only to find out that EVERYTHING hurt.

i let out a pained groan and stopped trying.

something began moving at the foot of my bed and i looked down and saw that a very stressed out looking mr. gryffan was waking up.

he rubbed his eyes and looked up and met my eyes.

first: he rubbed his eyes again blinking over and over.

second: his eyes grow huge and his mouth opened and closed like a fish.

which made me giggle, in return cause my ribs to hurt really bad. 

i groaned again.

next thing i know mr. gryffan is running out of the room tripping every few seconds.

the next thing i here is:

"DOCTOR!!!! DOCTOR!!!...."

what is he doing i thought to myself.

"CONNER! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL CARRY YOU!" i heard mr. gryffan shout.

he must be causing such a horrible seen. i sighed to myself.

"What the hell is wrong with you luke!? we're in a hospital!" conner began but was cut off by mr. gryffan.

"SHES AWAKE!!!!" his voice cracked a bit probably from yelling for conner.

"what?!" said conner trying to keep his voice down but i could also hear the doubt in his voice when he said that.

im guessing mr. gryffan had done this before...

"c-conner..."my voice was really horse and my throat was dry.

"holy shit you are awake!" he came in the room wide eyed like he couldnt believe what he saw.

"yes..." i said trailing off.

"how are you feeling? does anything hurt?" he said taking out a small flashlight and shining it in my eyes. then he took my pulse and checked my heart beat.

"i feel like ive been hit by a truck." i said frowning at him.

"ill get you some pain medicine for that. do you need anything?" he asked looking at me sympatheticly.

"no....wheres my mom?" i said everything starting to come back to me slowly. that night. "how long have i been in here?" i asked kind of dreading the answer.

"well..." conner began...."heres the thing..." i stared at him expectantly.

-------

sorry  guys horrible cliffy :p xD