Chapter 24

so saying today has been hell, is a huge understatement.

it would be like comparing a watermelon to a pea.

or saying an apple tasted like a pizza.

or saying a butterfly is like an elephant.

okay ill stop with the analogies.

but seriously.

it all started with luke and i arriving at school this morning.

*flashback*

luke and i had parked at the school, i looked over at him from the passenger seat giving him a please-dont-make-me-do-this look.

he looked at me sympathetically and gave me an encouraging smile.

i groaned internally and took a deep breath while opening the door and getting out.

my eyes were glued to my shoes.

i noticed their was no one really talking, so i looked up through my lashes.

everyone and their monkeys uncle was staring. their head going from luke to me.

my eyes darted to luke and he looked a little confused but he quickly shook it off and put on his stern teacher composure.

he cleared his throat and everyone went on pretending that they hadnt been staring a moment before.

"come on seelie," he said bringing me out of a trance. "we need to get you to the office."

i nodded my head and fallowed him as he started toward the school building.

all the while us receiving stares from everyone. well glares from alot of girls.

i was confused at to why they were glaring at me. it wasnt like me and luke were 'together'.....but it probably looked like we were.

as luke opened the door to the office i stole a glance to my right and seen a girl and a guy staring at me.

they saw that i was looking at them and the guy smirked and the girl glowered at me.

i quickly turned my head away and walked into the open door to the office.

luke was talking to the office lady and she told us to have a seat. that the principle wanted to talk to us.

luke and i exchanged confused glances then shrugged and sat down both of us wondering what the principle wanted to talk about.

“what do you think he wants to talk to us about, luke?” I asked my eyes cast down at the floor.

“I don’t know, probably to see how you are.” He said sounding somewhat unsure.

“well if that’s what he wants, then why would he want to talk to you also?” I said.

I looked up to see luke expression.

He looked a little worried.

Before I could say anything I was interrupted by the receptionist, “he will see you two now, go on in.” she said with a sweet smile.

Luke and I stood up exchanging glances with each other and walked into the principles office.

The princible gestured for luke and I to take a seat. So we sat down in the uncomfortable chairs in front of his desk.

I glanced at the princible, he was a kind looking man. He kinda looked like Dumbledore from harry potter.

I chuckled to myself inside my head as he began talking.