Chapter 1

"Seelie get your ass down here and fix breakfast!!"

I jumped out of bed from my mothers loud shouting. I turned and looked at my alarm clock for the time. 5:00AM. I sighed and got out from under my covers and started to slip on a hoodie to fight the chill in the room. 

"SEELIE I WON'T TELL YOU AGAIN!" I sighed again and started down the stairs

"I'm coming, Jesus give me a second to wake up. damn, its only 5 in the morning." I said groggily and immediately cringed as I mother--my mom is about 5'4" and thin, from drug and alcohol abuse she has long blonde hair, and  dresses in the sluttiest clothes-- stalked over to me and slapped me across the face. 

"DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY, I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, I SURE AS HELL CAN TAKE YOU OUT OF IT!" mom yelled, I just bit my tongue and apologized and walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Mom must have woken up to the guy she brought home last night gone...Sigh...especially since she Is already drunk this early in the morning... 

I put the bacon and eggs on the plate in front of my mother and excused myself to go get ready for school.

I glanced at me alarm clock once I got back in me room--my room was bright blue with hardwood floors, I had a twin bed with light purple comforter, a small desk held me school supplies and other random stuff, I had a window seat that I loved to sit and look at the stars with--the clock read 6:30AM, it took me so long to make breakfast because my mom made me redo it 3 times because she didn't like how it looked.

I grabbed some clothes--Light holey fitted blue jeans, and a black tank top(something I almost never wear, and a bra and undies.-- then I went to me bathroom and jumped in the shower and let the hot water sooth my tense muscles.

After washing my hair and my body I got our of the shower and got dressed, I didn't bother brushing my hair since it does what it wants anyways. 

I took a deep breath, grabbed my back pack and ipod, put my ear buds in and switched on skillet - would it matter, and walked out the front door telling my mom bye just to receive a glare, I sighed then I started me long walk to school.

About half way to school I stopped by a gas station and dug out some spare change to buy myself a bottle of water.

"SEEEEEELIE BABE!!!!!!!!!" I jumped a little until I recognized the voice and broke out in a huge grin as my friend tackled me to the floor and kissed me on the cheek, the shop keeper was staring at us in disgust.

"YUNA!" I grinned madly and hugged my friend tightly, I hadn't gotten to see her all summer because my mother grounded me for not doing the dishes on time because I was cleaning the living room.

"how have you been?! i missed you so much, this summer has been hell without you!" I said talking really fast and my words sounded all jumbled together and I was out of breath by the time I was done speaking.

Yuna laughed and hugged me again and we started the trek to school "i missed you so much too Seelie, i can't believe your mom is so much of a bitch! i was going stir crazy without you, by the way you need to breath when you talk or one of these day your going to explode"

Yuna interlocked her hands with mine and we held hands on the way to school.

Some guys that were walking behind us would randomly say "ewwww look at those lezzies" and Yuna and I would just laugh at them and pretend to be all lovey dovey.

Yuna is my best friend, we have known each other since kindergarten and had never fought even once. Yuna was also the only one who knew my secret...the fact that my mom was on drugs and drank all the time...my mom didnt hit me much, but she did yell at me and call me names alot. 

Yuna is more like a sister to me than a friend, she stuck up for me alot, even when her reputation was at stake.

See, im the school freak, no one likes me. Most think im stuck up because i won't talk much to them. Its really not that im stuck up im just really shy and am scared that i will say something stupid if i were to say more than a straightforward answer to them.

Now guys, they think im playing hard to get or something stupid like that since i can't say anything to them at all. I get so nervous and scared around them that i just can't say anything.

I get bullied alot. especially by the cheerleaders and the jocks, people think im a freak of nature because of my hair, the fact that i have white patches in spots all over my head is weird, i know it is, but i cant help it i was born with it and hair dye won't stay in no matter how much i dye it.

Me and Yuna saw the school gates in the distance and i kinda froze but mentally slapped myself and started walking again.

Yuna looked at me with a worried expression and said "Maybe things will be different this year, Seelie. Maybe everyone grew up and won't act like total assholes." she said with a hopeful expression. I had no hope at all for that to be the case.

We walked through the front doors of the school, and i braced myself to face my personal hell. 

---------- 

i didnt really know were to end this chapter i will introduce more characters in the next chapter. i hope yall like this story. i know its not very interesting right now. but the next few chapters will be i promise! 

ill upload the new chapter tonight or tomorrow or the next day. XD tell me what yall think please.